anyone AP approved recently, filed after Sep 29??

techy2468

Registered Users (C)
is is just me or everyone feels that USCIS went back to sleep after being on fire around Oct first week??

they approved my EAD 8 days.....but i am waiting for my AP with no clue..

Good.......So u got EAD Approved in 8 days!??I filed on Sept 21 st still waiting for both AP/EAD...Any idea when can i expect the approval!??

Nimmi said:
Good.......So u got EAD Approved in 8 days!??I filed on Sept 21 st still waiting for both AP/EAD...Any idea when can i expect the approval!??
uscis operates on 8-120 days time frame for EAD and AP....and some unlucky guys have to wait more than that...

I am waiting for my I-131
RD 9/20/2006, ND 9/21/2006.
Any input from the guys with knowledge?
Thank you

me too waiting......but just imagine that you will get it in 130 days max.....and be prepared to followup after 80 days.....otherwise they must just sleep over our applications....

I-131 Approval

sam69 said:
I am waiting for my I-131
RD 9/20/2006, ND 9/21/2006.
Any input from the guys with knowledge?
I got my AP approval email today (11/02/2006) :)

For detail, please check my signature. Good Luck to you all!!!

I took only 30 days to get AP renew approval, and totally mess me up, as I expected it took about 3 months. My current AP will expired in Feb, what a waste! 8 days for EAD, oh, that's great service BSCIS

i saw LUDs on my AP.......but looks like it may be a mass lud........at this moment all i can do is swear at uscis.......if only they can be consistant in their processing times......our planning will not be screwed