anybody's file transferred to baltimore?

Hhs,

I am planning to take all the documents mentioned in the letter and in addition taking photos . My current employer is not willing to give financial statement and tax returns (3 billion revenue) but agreed to give a letter stating that they had so much revenue with their stock rates and S&P index. Is this enough?

Any suggestions.......

Sai55

hi sai.,

I am waiting for my package to come. My employer already sent the 485 package requested by me.

I will let you know once i receive that.

Lets see. I heard they will ask only our W2s and our pay stubs and employment letter.

October Audit

There was a question about INS October audit in the Murthy chat transcript. Ms. Murthy said that INS doesn't close for audit. So I guess this means that more interviews will be scheduled for Baltimore transferees in September.

How do you guys know that your case has been transferred to local office? Do they update AVM or did you get any notice from the INS?

Thanks.

Re: Both...

Hello All,

Case Transfered on : 08/08

Transfer Notice Received on: 08/15

Waiting for Interview Letter !!!!

Rgds,
NIC-I485,

Re: Both...

Hello All,

Case Transfered on : 08/08

Transfer Notice Received on: 08/15

Waiting for Interview Letter !!!!

Rgds,
NIC-I485,

SAI

Sai.,

I got the package from my Company today.

It has Copy of Labor + attachments
copy of I140 + attachment
I140 approval Notice
My Employment letter
A letter to Immigration officer from our Vice president, Finance department saying that financial position of the company is in good condition to give salary to the employees.

As u said, they didnt give W2s and financial statements of the company. I think the letter itself is okey.

WE SHOULD NOT FORGET TO TAKE FOTOS.

HELP

All those who got interview letter ..

Did u prepare documents for the interview..

Did u get the W2s and financial statements of the company.. Me and sai didnt get that.

Is it absolute necessary to get those document, instead we got a letter saying the "financial position is strong enough" to give salary.

Is that enough. It is signed by the authorised personal of the company.

Also, keep this thread alive, coz our days are coming closer and closer. Lets help each other in this..

American gujju,sensible,sai,irene,mj getgc...... also post ur messages...

is tax form transcript enough?

Thank Pkala for the info! Is the transcript of tax form is enough for the interview? Or must I need "copy of tax form and all the attachment" ? I may make mistake here. Maybe only W-2 is enough.

I am also concerned with the "Evidence of employer's ability to pay your wages such as employer's tax returns, financial statements". like to know what to get exactly. hhs, and Sai55, please keep posting how you handle it? Thanks.

Hi Rocky.,

My company didnt give their w2 and financial statements. Instead my company' FInance vice president gave a letter mentioning about the company and its revenue.

I think, its enough

any thoughts guys.

Tax Returns during interview

Guys,

I have a question regarding the tax return.

Do we just need to take a copy of the tax returns OR get something provided by IRS?

Thanks,
HumaraGC

This is for hhs

Hi,
I think that the company's fianancial statement can be obtained from the SEC filing that the company files. You should look for the 10K(annual) filing that your company filed with SEC. This is actually the financial statement that your company filed for the fiscal year for everyone to see. You can get this on the sites dealing with the filing.
Please confirm this from your lawyer.
Wish you all the best.

I have company's annual report which is public to everybody and contains company's financial statements. I think this is enough.

One question, Do you think COPY of I140 approval letter and COPY of LC package are good enough? I didn't get the original from lawyer.

MJ

Tax returns ..................

Yes,
My case was transferred to Baltimore too.
Details: RD, ND, TD, ID
10/18/01, 10/21/01, 07/31/02, 09/04/02

I have a question regarding the tax return.

Do we just need to take a copy of the tax forms that I filled in the previous years OR get something provided by IRS?

Thanks,
HumaraGC

Last edited by a moderator:
When did you get the interview letter...

HumaraCG,

Do you remember when you got you rinterview letter from Baltimore?

Thanks!

Any August Transferres got letter?

Any august transfer cases got interview letters this week?

This thread looks silent after a busy start,

Have a good weekend, guys!