anybody's file transferred to baltimore?

hi waiters
pd aug 2000
rd 10/01/2001
nd 11/21/2001
fp 03/07/2002

anybody's case transeferred to baltimore? mine was transferred on july 23rd 2002

god is with us

zxmd

my details

My details are also same like U, but I am from NJ.

PD : 12/98
RD : 10/01/2001
ND : 11/20/2001
FP: 03/07/2002 (04/06/2002 for wife)
AD : Waiting

Never called IIO.

My RD for I-485 is 10/2/01, FP: 3/8/02. My case has been transfered to Baltimore on 7/23/02. Please post your interview schedule when you get the notice letter.

Thanks!

Very positive to see INS's touching on Oct RD cases. Undoubtedly, case transfer does not mean a late approval.

Good luck to all of us.

RD/Oct 18/MD

hi waiters
i will keep you informed abt my interview you date, please you do the same thing.
i think file transfer takes more time than direct approval from vsc.

Yes, I have the same feeling. One approved Sep. case has been posted at VSC, I bet the VSC will deal with Sep/Oct cases soon.

My case also transferred to Baltimore

I have already posted a separate thread.
My case and my wife;s also got
transferred to Baltimore on Aug 1 (RD Nov 6)

When you guys says delayed, how many months
are we talking about. Do we expect to see approval this year. In 3 months? In 5 months etc?
Any previous experience helpful..

Again if one changes jobs to take AC21
how does it affect the interview. One may not be
in Baltimore jurisdiction at all.

Thanks!

delay will be around 3-4 months may be more than that since everybody from md is getting transferred.
change of employer is not a big thing....but do it after 180 days for your safety.

Mine and my wife' case were transferred to baltimore on 31st July.

My details are

RD 10/23/01
Nd 12/03/01
Fp 05/17/02
Transfered to Baltimore on 31st July 2002(this news sucks mann)

EB2/RIR India.

I am really frustrated to hear this message.

My main concern is if my 140 is approved in CP, then at that time of interview, if my I140 is not availble to the officer means, he wont be able to make a decision. Is that true? SO i have to wait much longer than the interview date.

That would make the waiting times even longer.

Am i making sense? or am making a mountain out of a mole?

Gurus please advice..

Kind of tensed and depressed..

WHY TRANSFERS?

Hi guys.,

I DONT KNOW THE REASON, WHY THEY ARE TRANSFERRING THE CASE TO THE LOCAL INS.

WHY OCTOBER??
WHY MARYLAND?

ANY SPECIFIC REASONS?

IS IT FAIR STATEMENT... ALL THE 140-CP ARE TRANSFERRED TO BALTIMORE..

HOW TO FIND UR I140 IS CP OR AOS???

PLEASE HELP ME..

HHS: how did you have FP here if your 140 was for CP

correct me if i am wrong but for CP, the FP is done at POE. also the timeline that you have showed indicates that 140 was approved for AOS and not CP. CP usually takes a lot less time than yours and is not transferred to local ins (i think so...isnt that true). it goes to NVC and then to consulate in home country.
I think your 140 was for AOS

DEC2001 Case tranfered to Baltimore

Friends,

My case is tranfered to local Baltimore INS for interview.

My details are below

MD :19-DEC-2001
RD :04-JAN-2002
FP :04-JUN-2002
Case tarnfered to local INS on :31-JULY-2002.

Please post your interview schedule dates.

Thanks.

About CP

I am also worried about the hhs's comments. I have posted in another thread also of my opinion.
I do not have the I-140 approval handy, i have at office
I will get that and reply in detail.
But I remember seeing that the case is approved and approval sent to NVC in that. That seems normal as most lawyers apply that like that so that they can either file 485 or CP.

In my case there were 5-6 employees last year got GC and two of them had to wait 5 months after interview because Baltimore told they do not have paper of 140 and they have to wait for Chennai consuate to post it back to them. But for 3 others they got stamped the same day.

I am thinking if we can ask Attorney Murthy about this. If many of us ask, there many be a chance she answers...

Anyway, I think even if we worry, we cannot do anything. I have been thinking all day esp in this soft economy .. My worry is if I change job and go to another state what implications.. address change... oh man!

Hi Girish,.,

IN my case.

I got married in 2000 and provided the marriage certificate and applied I485 with me

i never been out of job or out of status.

i have a proper masters degree from a reputed university from India

Our finger prints never been unclassified, it went on well at the first time itself and checked and the messge changed in VSC in a week

Its been 2 years since i went to India.

I thought.. Its a straight forward for VSC to decide.. What the f..k they transferred. I dont know.

Is there someone got interview recently at Baltimore INS? Could you share your information? How long you have to wait for making the interview schedule since you received the transferred notice? How long for getting interview from received the schedule time?

Thank!

Case transferred to Baltimore

Hi,

I know atleast a couple of my friends cases have been transferred to Baltimore along with mine.

This is usual with MD cases. VA filers get direct approval but in atleast 95% of the cases that I have seen filed in MD, all of them were asked to appear for interviews and ....
in atleast one case the approval took around 11 months from the interview date.... reason, some important documents were missing....

SS