Anybody with WAC-number close to 01-065-xxxx, still waiting for Approval?

Ravi Mecheril

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

My WAC-number is 01-065-xxxx, and still my I485-application is pending approval. My finger-printing got completed on April 4, 2001. The AVR indicates that the process would take more than 900 days. But, I have seen many postings indicating that applications with much later WAC-numbers have been approved. Is there anybody with WAC-number close to my WAC-number, still waiting for approval? If so, please give a reply.

Thanks,

Ravi

CSC

3. Older I-485 cases still not approved. There is a continuing concern that some I-485\'s get approved in less than 6
months while others languish for 18 or more months.

At the last meeting, the CSC responded that "There are several reasons why a case may be delayed. Reasons include awaiting a
response to an RFE, awaiting receipt of the underlying visa petition, awaiting receipt of the A-file and awaiting results from the FBI."

What can be done to actively follow-up on these cases?

We recently ran a report to identify open cases in this category. We have discovered system glitches and system updating errors. We are
currently working to close out these cases. Follow-ups can be done using the normal fax inquiry process.