anybody with SRC-00-097 xxxxxx ........................ still waiting?

sm2000

Registered Users (C)
I see lot of approvals @ TSC with later SRC #. What happend to cases filled in Feb, March, April, May? Any thoughts? Not able to get through the INS #.

EB2 India
PD 1/99
RD/ND 2/00
FP 5/00
using 2nd EAD & AP

SRC 00 097xxxxxx AD-still waiting

No Title

Hi

I am 1 140 but i filed in feb SRC 01 103 xxxxxxxx and i havent heard any news yet.
They say my case is with an officer
How soon do u think i will get a notice of approval

SRC-00-086-

I am in the same boat. RD - 01/00. FP- 04/00.
2nd EAD & 2nd FP. Quite frustrating !!

My SRC-00-086 xxxxx which is same as yours.

My case is assgned to IIO. How about yours?

no idea

I\'ve no clue where my case is..I\'ve faxed earlier and reply was \'will notify supervisor\'..????

NAND01 , how did you get 2nd FP notice?

When I talked to my lawyer about notice for 2nd FP. He said INS has to sent they will know when to notify and he can\'t ask them. Since I\'m not able to get through the INS #....I really have no clue how to get 2nd FP done.
Thank you all for letting me know I\'m not the only one waiting..with RD/ND feb00

just a guess, TSC\'s approval pattern

From the approval pattern-after looking at many cases on the board(s) I have strong feeling that south east & south west states which come under TSC are approved faster than those from Texas or Oklahoma. couple of my friends who applied later from Atlanta, Florida have got already.

Correction - It was 2nd AP not 2nd FP

In my previous message I had typed 2nd FP instead of 2nd AP. I didn\'t realize that till sm2000 pointed out. Apologize for the miscommunication.

No Title

sm2000,
Any idea what ND your approved friends had???I am from Florida with ND:01/18/00.Waiting on approvals.

gc99tsc

My friend applied for LC in Sept 99, their RD & ND March 2000, FP May 2000, Got GC in Jan 2001

No Title

I am sorry you all have been waiting for so long. Here is a suggestion. Send a fax to TSC with your SSN, Name, SRC #, Receipt date, Notice date, Category, date of birth and ask for the status on your case. We did that in Aug 2000. Got a fax from them saying they were processing 7/99. Waited 2-3 months and sent another fax. This time we got a letter saying "Our case was in the EB-700 area and we should get a decision in 60-90 days" About 75 days later we got the approval. We feel this at least brought our cases to their notice and helped speed up the process. Worked for another friend also recently. Good Luck.

Fax Number??

I am 00-078-xxx, I am waiting for I485 approval and FP are now 18months. Needs 2nd FP. What fax number did you use?

SRC-00-037-XXX

I am still waiting man, I have talked to an IIO yesterday, she doesn\'t know why my file hasn\'t been touched since last two years. I am on 3rd EAD, ND 11/99 PD 2/99, FP 1/00... She said my fingerprints are expired and gave me a IIO\'s fax number and officer\'s fax # to request second FP...I tried but it is always busy...Donno what to do...What do you suggest?