Anybody with SEP/OCT 2002 RD still waiting for RFE/approval after FP2

Wait_4_ever,ali2672,lewen,parshu,mgr91221,FOUNTAIN BLUE.....

Wait_4_ever,ali2672,lewen,parshu,mgr91221,FOUNTAINBLUE ,vrajbhumi, curryus, lulx-co

Any changes in life guys... or any updates in anybody's status.. I'm tired of seeing Nov 03 approvals Not because they are getting but what we did...huh

Still waiting RD 09/02

I am still waiting.. 2nd FP given on 08/19/04.. No LUD and No change.... This waiting sucks.... Why the heck are they looking at 2003/4 files and delaying 2002 cases?

RD 09/18/2002
ND/09/24/2002
2nd EAD renewal ND 11/15/2004
RFE 11/01/2004

---------------
EAD expired 12/04/2004
job likely to terminate. :( Does anyone know, how to get expediated interim EAD? :confused:

If I loose my job and I respond to RFE (letter from this employer, obtained b4 the termination) now, what are the implications ?

Last edited by a moderator:
no change in my status

I'm still waiting. I made an InfoPass appointment for Friday, 12/10, to see if I can get an AP to see the family overseas. I will post the details soon.

Good luck to everybody!

No Change

485crazy said:
Wait_4_ever,ali2672,lewen,parshu,mgr91221,FOUNTAINBLUE ,vrajbhumi, curryus, lulx-co

Any changes in life guys... or any updates in anybody's status.. I'm tired of seeing Nov 03 approvals Not because they are getting but what we did...huh

I am frustated as nothing happening with my case. (NOt EVEN A RFE) where as many later cases are getting approved. It is Irony that we should count on Luck in most technogically advanced country.

Count me in.

RD : 11/02/2002
1st FP : 02/29/03
2nd FP : 07/01/2004

RFE date : 09/19/04
RFE Submitted date : 11/27/04

NSC ! just approve all of our pending guys !!

no change in my case

RD: 09/24/02
ND: 10/24/02
2nd FP 06/15/04

2nd FP was updated online but since then there was no update.
Made a couple of inquiries and contact Senator. a letter from USCIS
says that my case has been selected for detailed review but no clarification
of what it is. No address change, no job change, same company from
Day 1. name check was completed by FBI in Dec 2002.
So what can I do? Looks like I will be applying for a 4th EAD and AP.

No updates at all ... guess I am still stuck in the name check, I sent anther email to FBI asking about status, it's taking forever to hear anything back.

Dear Friends,

How to contact or send a letter to senator?. Where to find out who is my senator? How to contact FBI and What is the procedure to be followed?. I ask this help from all of you becuase I have done any of these two in the past.

Thanks

malai2000, for name check status, you can email FBI - FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov. It's taking a long time to get response nowadays, like 1 or 2 months

I have not contacted Senator or Congressman ... maybe I should. guys, can you recommend name of Senator or Congressman to contact? (WA state). If there's a sample letter that'll be great. Thanks in advance.

Finally got RFE for me and spouse

Not sure what RFE is about will post as soon as I got more details
Dr D

ND sep 02
AC-21

No updates on my case as well.

<rant begins>
Its very frustrating. I can't believe that every new approval is for Jan/Feb 2003 cases. May be I should have opted for consular processing way back in Sep 02. My freaking company didn't allow me to do it - becos may be they thought I will leave them early- and my lawyer suggested that it will take only may be A YEAR to get approval through i-485. One year, my back.
<rant end>

Sorry guys, I know this forum is very polite and positive, but I can't help it.

Count me in

This wait is nerve wreaking and cauing havoc mentally and physically... oh god give me more patience to persevere this storm.

Here

If I am not mistaken Vrajbhumi and indiagirl from the previous posters got approved based on my memory.

I don't think so

anotherhawkeye said:
No updates on my case as well.

<rant begins>
Its very frustrating. I can't believe that every new approval is for Jan/Feb 2003 cases. May be I should have opted for consular processing way back in Sep 02. My freaking company didn't allow me to do it - becos may be they thought I will leave them early- and my lawyer suggested that it will take only may be A YEAR to get approval through i-485. One year, my back.
<rant end>

Sorry guys, I know this forum is very polite and positive, but I can't help it.

I have been tracking some Nebraska Jan cases. Not much approval. Looks like Jan people have started getting RFE's
But I agree with the pain statement

Atlast, per the email from USCIS, an RFE has been generated on my case - both for me and my spouse. I hope I can get it done with and get approval soon. I will keep you posted once I know more details.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel - I hope its not a train.