Anybody with SEP/OCT 2002 RD still waiting for RFE/approval after FP2

485crazy

Registered Users (C)
Guys just thought create new thread exclusively for the people who's RD sep/oct 2002 and FP2 done and still waiting for RFE/Approval. Anbody out there please post your details . Atleast we will know what's going on ... as people with NOV/DEC Rd getting approvals..

Mine RD SEP 02 FP2 done in Aug 6 th what else waiting waiting ...

please don't tell i'm alone:)

1 more

RD 09/24/2002
2nd FP 06/10/2004
no update except a couple times I made inquiry.
No RFE. Contace IL senator Durbin and said my case
was selected for detailed review. Don't know what it is about
because my name check was cleared by FBI in 12/2002.
So I guess that I am just lucky :)

Not sure u were looking to count me in.
I recently got RFE. Just replied last week

RD 09/03/2002
ND/09/13/2002
FP1 10/08/2002
FP2 06/22/2004
RFE 0ct 19th 2004 . Replied 11/05/2004. INS RCD 11/08/2004
AD ??????????????/

may be coincidence..but I was veryfrustrated and thot to apply for ead renewal to check if that triggers anything and I got RFE in 2 weeks of sending the EAD renewal form

Thank lot guys..

Thanks lot guys . I thought i'm alone . it is really frustrating that after FP2 what they are waiting on our cases . Please keep this thread alive. I know we are all no different than other forum folks but just our problem is narrowed down . And please update this thread as soon as you hear something about your case. once again thanks all who took min to reply

count me in. The reason? My name check is stuck. I heard back from FBI that my case was received Dec 2002, and is still pending. Dependent's case received Jan 2002, and has been processed. Is it normal that name check is actually received by FBI before I485 RD/ND? Thanks in advance for your insight on this

What is this name check :confused: , I mean I assume most of the cases RD are 2 years older still stuck in name check . Well Anybody knows how to know whether ours is stuck or not . If stuck what we need to do don't say just another wait... :mad:

Any updates anybody....

No Updates in our case.

BTW, does USCIS adjuciate cases according to EB category. Does that mean the people who are waiting now are all EB3 cases and all approvals are EB1 and EB2 ???

No update at all. My wife took her 2nd FP on Nov 5, 2004, but online status didn't change, still keep the same "On December 20, 2002, we received your application ....", I took my 2nd FP on Sept 8, 2004, the online status changed on Sept 9, 10, 13, then stopped.

No ideas how USCIS worked, and based on what logic.

:mad: :mad:

did fp2

Fp2 scheduled on Nov 19th
Went early and gave on Nov 13th.

Message has not changed

ND: OCT 2002
3 EAD approved on 10/04
2nd FP 11/04