ANybody with RFE sent in Nov 1st week approved ????

REF sent on Oct - VSC - No response so far..

received date: 5/7/01
notice date: 7/18/01
Center: VSC.
REF received and replied on Oct 24. AVM says " We recd your REF responce on 1st Nov. These type of cases takes 150-240 days, but since we have completed preliminary processes before sending REF, it will take appox. 240 days more to complete this process."

What does this mean??? I can\'t understand. I am getting frastrated calling everyday to check AVM.

In the same boat....

Center: NSC
"We recd your REF response on 30th Oct. These type of cases takes 60-75 days, but since we have completed preliminary processes before sending REF, it will take appox. 75 days more to complete this process."

Congrats man

RFE received by VSC nov 5th ..nothing yet!... I hope my freaking lawyers haven\'t screwed up again~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those jokers send two i140 applications EB2 and Eb3 and now both are in freeze ...thanks to my lawyers over smartness!!!

finaly today my 140 got approved
RFE issued on 29 oct
RFE sent back 13 nov
RFE avm updated 24 nov
APPROVED 7 DEC

Mine Approved

RFE ISSUED BY INS 14 AUG
RFE SENT BACK 5 NOV
RFE UPDATED ON 14 NOV(INS)
APPROVED 7 DEC

No Title

Could any of you please let me know that when do they update the AVM after issuing RFE? (I\'m not asking update of AVM after you reply to them. There are so many postings for that.)
Thanks & good luck to all of you.

I-140 RFE - Still 240 days more to go?

EB3
Case no: EAC01-226-****
Received date: 5/7/01
Notice date: 7/18/01
RFE sent: 10/25/01
AVM updated : 11/01/01

When I checked with the Vermont center, the automated msg says,
"1st Nov 2001, we receive your reply for the RFE. This type of case takes 150 to 240 days to process. Since we have completed all the preliminary processes before requesting RFE, the remaining processing time will take approximatly 240 days. You will receive a written decision."

Questions:
When they completed most of the priliminary processes, why do they say that it will take 240 days more?

Thanks you very much in advance.

same situvation!!

Mine RFE AVM update on Nov 20th 2001, still waiting for result. God knows I was furstated; Please keep posted.

Can we call directly INS ?

Can we call INS directly and speak to the immigration officer to check my I-140\'s RFE status?