Anybody with RD prior to July\' 99 are still waiting?

schebrolu

Registered Users (C)
My case details are as follows.

PD: 3/96, EB3, INDIA
ND: 5/3/99
RD: 6/2/99
FP: 4/7/00

NO RFE or what so ever. No use in talking to IIOs. 3-6 weeks is the answer.
Contacted Senator\'s office month back, no news yet? It looks like they
have called INS. They are claiming that it is with officer. How long I have
to wait? Its almost 5 years of pain and agony. Really got frustrated with
all this BS.

What could be the plan of action now? Please advise me gurus.

Thanks

Chebrolu

No Title

I am RD June 3, ND June 23 EB2. Very similar situation as yours. Called the Senator\' office and the Congressman\'s office. The INS has told them there will be a decision in 60 days. I have no idea why they are delaying only the May and June cases. The last time I called an IIO it was " call back in two weeks" and before this "there are no visas". I am totally frustrated and do not know what is happening. There is another person Khoon Pasina on this thread with similar problems. You might want to check his threads.

No Title

I have a list of people whose RDs are prior to July\'99.
I think almost everyone on the list got approved except you and me.
Besides couple of people. I lost the track of every one.

Why only May cases have been delayed? I am attaching the sheet for
your reference.

No Title

Thanks. I have seen this list before. I know it is a little scary. My case is very straightforward and I don\'t see any reason why my application should be bypassed. The only possible reason I can think of is the INS is trying to get back at people who go to the Senators or Congressmen. Other than that, maybe my company is under investigation or so??

Please keep me informed about your situation.

No Title

Here are my details: RD/ND 11/98

Country other EB3

FP 5/99

RFE Reply rcvd by INS 8/31/00
Still waiting

No Title

I am in the kind of similar boat.
PD 1/96 india eb3 rd 4/99 nd 5/99 fp 6/15/00.
Msg changed to RFE on 9/6, that my medical report is missing
complete I763 etc...Lawyer sent back to me on 9/14/00. Luckily
doctor accepted me same date.
RFE sent back 9/19...Still waiting. I read a msg in this group
about stopping 485 process till end of october. wonder when this
this process will be over. Started communiction with lawyer around
Aug 1995.

Good luck to everyone.

No Title

RD 5/20/99 ND 6/15/99 Have been in the same situation. Been hearing from IIOs for the past 5 weeks that my case is "Pending", and I should hear in 4-6weeks (the one I talked to last week said I should hear within 6 months :) Go figure).
But I finally heard from an IIO this morning that I would have an RFE and I should be getting it in a couple of weeks. So I believe some progress is being made.
Incidentally, my automated message hasn\'t changed, so there\'s obviously a time lag there. Moreover, she couldn\'t tell me what the RFE was about. More waiting.....

No Title

My case: EB2, China
in Boston
PD 4/97
RD 6/1/99
ND 6/21/99
FP 4/3/00
No ref.
waiting
called IIO once, frustrated and mad.
Don\'t know this kind of nightmare will
last how long.

No Title

Looks like I\'m one of the oldest cases yet to hear anything.

PD 7/97
RD 4/2/99
ND 5/10/99
FP 3/22/00

Waiting to hear something. Talked to IIO 3 times and got the answer that case is pending. Contacted congressman couple of days back. Too much frustration. Now I\'m ready to hear almost any message whatsoever from INS.

No Title

PD 10/97
RD 5/18/99
ND 6/15/99 EB2 Labor Greece. System responds "your aapllication was received..." IO is useless I called last month and he said 30-60 days. In the meanwhile August 99 cases are aproved.

No Title

As Krishna Raj pointed out, I am also in the same boat as you guys. It is very frustrating to see July/August \'99 approvals while we sit here. Spoke with an IIO yesterday - same response as I have had for the past 2 months. "You will hear from us in 2 weeks. You are very close!". Any other questions are responded to with the same garbage. I have said it before and I will say it again - they are actually LYING. I have run the gamut of slow (3) to efficient (1) and polite (2) to rude (2) people.

By the way, my particulars are - EB2/NIW - India, PD10/97, RD/ND 06/99, FP 04/00, No RFE.

I have been taking a break from this site as it gets a little depressing. But I will follow this thread - almost like a support group! One request - anybody that hears anything, please - PLEASE - post it so that the rest of us can hear about it. I wonder what happened to all the people on schebrolu\'s list.

KP

No Title

Hi,

I am also in the same boat. pd jan 96 rd 5/99 nd 6/99 fp 4/00.
I heard that they are giving priority naturalization cases.

No Title

Looks like I am the oldest..

My PD: 6/96. for some reason my case went to Local office and labor got cleared on Nov 99 and I-140 cleared on July 2000, Applied for I-485 on Aug 03, 2000, dont know whne I will get 485 approved.

Hanging in there.. best thing ever happened was I got EAD before my H1\'s expiry, thats all, but still long way to go..

No Title

Tarkus:

I hope the IIO response is not bogus. I have written about this earlier, but I had called a month or so ago and the IIO said that nobody was looking at it (after one of them had told me a month before that I would hear back in two weeks!). Then she went on to say that I would be hearing from them as they needed some more information. She had said a moment before that the application was complete! When I asked what the information required was, she said she was not allowed to tell me that. Which is nonsense.

Needless to say, I have not heard anything.

KP

No Title

ND - 02/99 Still waiting. I received RFE in June 2000. Replied back in July. RFE was to redo 140. Got new 140 approved in August. Still waiting for 485 approval. Pain Pain Pain...................

No Title

Hi All,

INS received my RFE on 08-SEP-00. I have been holding my breath and checking the AVMS everyday.

RFE was for employement letter and biographic info.

Any others in the same situation waiting for approval after sending RFE stuff?

PD - 03/96
   RD - 06/99
   FP - 06/00
   RFE - 09/00

Called IIO last week. She asked me to wait 2 weeks.

I have seen many members hare posting their approvals just after 3-4 days. Why is this process so random?

Any replies on RFE waiting times - sincerely appreciated.

Thanks and Good luck to you all.

No Title

My wife is in the same boat. I got approval 3 months back and she is waiting. Her receipt and notified date -March 99 and I am primary applicant.
They are asking to call us every two weeks. No luck yet.

No Title

Thanks for the update Khoon Pasina. I hope the response is valid too (actually i don\'t - I hope it\'s an approval :) ) I\'ve checked the automated messages a couple of times, and it hasn\'t changed. Nothing more to do but wait and see.