Anybody with RD before 5/8/01 not approved yet?

Gkhan

Registered Users (C)
Please post if your RD before 5/8/01 and not approved yet.

RD: 4/10/01
ND: 4/28/01
FP: 6/02
AD: waiting.

Gkhan.

GKhan!!
Looks like your's is the oldest case in this forum. You can try calling the 1-800 number again as the published processing date is after yours...

You are not alone.

You are not alone.

My RD is 5/1/2001
ND is 6/18/2001

Awaiting for approval.

GKhan,

Please let me know what number i have to call to put some pressure on my case.

I have a crappy lawyer who messed up my case, i don't have any faith in them. My lawyer sent my case to TSC instead of CSC. My collegues were lucky, my lawyer sent their cases to CSC and somehow sent mine to TSC, all my collegues got their approvals 2 years back. I suffered two years because of my lawyer. I don't have any more patience left. Please advice.

What is the direction i should take

Apparently, the Processing date has passed by RD.
My RD is 5/1/2001 and the I-485 Processing date is now 5/8/2001. So should i wait till the Processing date passes 6/1/2001 to call BCIS.

Please advice what i need to do?

GKhan,

What are the steps you are taking?

Hello friends:

I have done the following:

1. requested a case status referral for myself- please read the details on my post " experience with getting a case status referral" listed at the top of the forum among the other importants.

2. contacted the senator's office who have direct access to the congressional office at the TSC and they have promised to help

3. lawyer has been useless and can not offer anything except requesting a case status referral which you can do for yourself better.

4. Faxing and writing to TSC about expedited processing-it may work but i have not done it so far.

Good luck.

Gkhan.

Guys with RD before 5/8/01:

Did you call the 1-800 number and ask for expedite processing?

Please share your experience, as with the apparently returning random TSC behaviour :mad: soon there might be more people with RD before the official processing date.