Anybody with ND from 2006, in Nebraska S.C.?

Mauricio22

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,

My case (I 485) is pending at Nebraska Service Center as of 06/2006. Right now, they show they are processing cases received in October/2006 but I have not heard from them.

Do you also have a 2006 notice date and your case is at NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER?

Please share your experiences- I'd rather to have my case processed in Texas....

I am also in same situation. My case is pending at Nebraska Service Center since 07/2006. Eventhough processing date is 10/2006 in USCIS website, I haven't heard anything from them yet.

I485 ND - July 2006
Fingerprint - July 2006
Waiting

my case is similar, i applied on February 2006, and i recently recieved the 2nd biometrics letter, but no update on the case, i dont think Texas is that much good either, my Mother applied in October 2003, and sent the medical exams 2 years ago, and still no responce from them.

Thank you guys,

I do not know what the h^^%$% they are doing there.... People that had their cases processed in TX have received GC in 3 months.... I have called USCIS and filed a claim- they gave me a number and said they will investigate the status of my case, and that it would "take up to 60 days".... God.....