anybody with ND 3/13/2001 and still not got FP

No Title

Forever,

I have seen your posts once in a while, but I don\'t remember
your ND. What is it again?

-Mitr

RECIPT WAITERS

Here is what is going on. As reported in May on this web site, the Service Centers faced a serious frontlog problem because of the two
     reasons: First was the flood of 245(i) cases, mostly family-based immigrant petitions. Secondly and most importantly, the INS was
     scheduled to have a new contractor that handles mail-room and data-entry duties, but the INS was tangled with the dispute with the
     old contractor which reportedly even developed into a court battle. These two factors led the Service Centers into a "truely"
     emergency, mails being piled boxes after boxes without being opened. To deal with the emergency, the Service Centers mobilized the
     officers to handle mail-room duties and data entries.
     Now, the teleconference of AILA with the INS HQ on July 19, 2001gives people a good news. It indicates that the new contractor
     began work at the Service Centers, and over the last two weeks has made noticeable inroads in the frontlog. Most cases are now
     awaiting data entry, which means that receipts may not have been issued yet on some cases dating back to the 245(i) deluge in April.
     INS has no estimate yet on when the frontlog, which still consists of about 700,000 cases, will be caught up, but notes that it is giving
     highest priority to time sensitive cases (such as I-129s) and cases involving EADs. It is likely that once the frontlog is caught up, the
     backed-up cases will then become part of an expanding backlog in adjudications.

No Title

Last name theory not true: People with Last Name in A with "April ND" have got FP notices.
Also, my colleague with last name "Z" with "April RD, May ND" got FP notice. (Before you ask me, I know this info is correct, But I dont have much detail from my colleague abt WAC etc, since she doesnt want to share more than this info. Sorry).