Anybody with ND 3/01 - 4/01 receive fingerprint notice?

No Title

I think debo_nair and very few people with ND 03/01 got their FP.
According to my observation for the last 45 days no one got the finger prints on this board with ND 03/01.
Lets hope for the best. We all should be getting FP at the same time. When ? -> God knows

No Title

I think for past 2 plus months not a single person has got FP notice ..........no matter what his or her ND is

No Title

Hi Guys,
At the risk of sounding like ignoramus , I have a few questions...any help would be appreciated....I applied for my I-485 on May 3rd under the EB2 category...I am not sure what ND , RD , AP and all these acronyms stand for...
I was wondering if anyone could give me any estimate of when I should get my EAD ? ...do i get my finger printing done after that..
Also if I get my EAD and I then get laid off , can i still stay in the country ?
Thanks in advance

No Title

You should apply EAD when you applied for your I-485. ND-Notice Date, RD= Receipt Date and AP is Advance Parole.. EAD is approved about 1 month after your ND if you are lucky, but some gets approved about 2-3 months and you still need to get your card before you can start working with another company.

No Title

I guess there is only one IIO issuing fingerprint at INS and is on a maternity leave for 1 month (just kidding) - I really did notice that the fingerprint notice for all of us are really slow for the last 3-4 weeks. I hope they will issue fingerprint notices again soon!

No Title

A reward for first FP notice in June...
is what we should have :).

I havent heard of anyone getting a FP notice
in the last 3-4 weeks, irrespective of ND. :-(

Waiting to hear that the 03/01 guys are getting
FPs so that I can get mine.

-h1485 (ND 04/17)

No Title

that\'s right! i have been monitoring the FP notice issuing pattern for 4 months now: I have not seen a single FP notice since the middle of April. My attorney confirmed this too. she said that the 245i cases are slowing all kinds of receipts from CSC - this includes receipt notices, and FP notices.
my WAC: 01-120-xxxx no FP yet...
waiting and waiting and waiting...