Anybody with I-485 ND 1/00 still hasn\'t got approved? I hope that I am not the only one waiting

No Title

I still have not heard anything yet....
ND 01/00
FP 04/00
India
EB3
PD 02/98

--- Still waiting ---

Sri

No Title

Happy New Year to all.
TSC says it is processing 5/99 ND 485 cases. How come people who have ND\'s in 2000 are getting approvals.

This is not fair for people who have been waiting so long....
Hope this trend changes this year....

No Title

It is very unfair to process applications at random. It creates a great degree of uncertainty and anxiety for us. Are the people getting approvals doing anything special? I spoke with an IIO and her response was that the officers could pick up cases at any order! The only thing she could do was to recommend cases if they are filed before 05/99.

This whole process sucks big time! a lot of my friends have been doing CP. Do any of you know if Chennai consulate accepts Attorney certified I140 for consular processing. I know for a fact that Mumbai does. wonder if switching over to CP is an option at this point (my details below).

EB2 India
RD: 01/00
ND: 02/00
FP: 04/00
AVM: case not found
AD: when? no one knows....

No Title

HOUSTON007 JUST GOT HIS APPROVAL,CK POST (01/04/2001).
WE ARE ALMOST THERE.
WHEN RECEIVE THE APPROVAL ,PLEASE POST.
GOOD LUCK TO ALLLLLLLLLLL

No Title

Those of you who\'re waiting - what\'s the automated message in your case?
Apparently
a) "case not found " when changed in june 00, means file is in limbo

b) "case takes 240-365 days" that changed only recently from a) means you can expect an approval soon.

or that\'s what people are guessing around here...

No Title

In a way that sounds good. Now TSC is processing cases filled in/before May 99. This site with all the messages posted gives some hope!

No Title

My question is whether
there is one single queue in TSC? Or do they have queues or quota for different countries and catergories?

No Title

I am still waiting although I should already got it. Which country are you from and what are you EB2 or EB3 ? RIR or Regular ?

My info:

- Not from India/China
- Not RIR
- EB3
- ND: Dec 99
- FP: Feb 2000

No Title

Are you EB2 or EB3 ? It may matter.

I am an EB3 and my ND is in the same month as yours and still waiting.