Anybody with expired FP (>15 months) received new notice lately?

Heidi Gao

I strongly believe the reason that many old 04/05 cases like mine being held off is the expired/expiring FP. Have requested to TSC a few times lately for the new FP notice, but still didn't receive anything yet.. Anybody else has successful experience on this?

Keep in mind that not everybody gets a new FP notice every 15 months, and some cases have been approved even though the last FP was over 15 months old (but not too much over, maybe a few weeks at most).

The NSC sent me a second notice 15 months after the first set was taken. But that's NSC. It's not the same for everybody.

Hi all,

My last set of biometrics were taken about 15 months back. My 485 is pending at NSC. I have not received any notice for fresh biometrics to be provided. I checked with my lawyer and they mentioned that if USCIS needs them, they will send a notice. However, I am worried seeing the disparity in approvals (approvals for those whose prints are current), some pending cases receiving biometrics notices and others not...am wondering if there is something I should do on my part to confirm/initiate new biometrics.

Anyone in a similar situation...please advise.

Thank you and good luck.
Petey
PD: Jun-2005
EB2, India
485 RD - Sep-2005, CSC transferred to NSC
4th EAD approved Jul-2008
4th AP approved Sep-2008
485 - pending!

Hi Petey,
You should join/post/add in:
http://immigrationportal.com/showthr...=262508&page=3

which is the next topic on this forum and is dedicated to EB2-NIW trackings for 2005, mainly Sep-Oct 2005, like yours.

That way, all of us in the same time frame can be on one page.

Mine was also filed in CSC at the same time and transferred to TSC. Last FP done in May 2007, more than 15 months, no new FP notice recd.
Thanks.
--
EB2-NIW-IN, RD/PD/ND Oct 2005.
CSC-TSC transfer in Mar 2006, pending adjudication in TSC with WAC receipt #.
Applied for 4th EAD/AP renewal on 09/02.
Working on EAD.
I-140 AD Jul 2006.

Thanks...I will copy and include my message on the suggested thread. I thought it was limited to NIW cases since the title said as much and I am a regular EB2 (not NIW) applicant.