Anybody with 2nd FP recieved on 18th Aug

HowLongWaiting

Registered Users (C)
My 2nd FP was done on 14th August and online status got changed on August 18, 2004 to "the results of your fingerprint review blah Blah were received".

1. what is the "the results of your fingerprint review" means? Is this common message?
2. Anybody in same situation?

Yes this is a common message. it means they have recieved your fp and processing has resumed on your case. Hopefully you will get approval within a month. What is your WAC#?
WAC-03-033-xxxxx

I been watching the trend after 2nd FP received, getting approvals from 8 days till 3 weeks. Hopefully should get it by then

wac-03-010-xxxxx
1st FP Nov, 2002
2nd FP 14th Aug, 2004
Status changed on 08/18

485someday

What about yours?

2FP on 08/13

I had my 2nd FP on 08/13.
Status has changed on 08/18.

Still waiting

WAC 03-005-xxxxx

I did my 2nd FP on Aug 19, On line status still showing old message. How long is it going to take to get the new FP status online?

I did mine on the 17th and it still showing the old message too. I am wondering if this is normale or not?

I had FP on 18/08, And online status shows that INS got it on the same day. And I got nothing else until now.

I called FBI regarding my 2nd Fingerprints which I did on Aug 19, 2004, they said “The processes completed on August 19”. I guess that they sent the results to CSC on same day. I don’t understand why the CSC never updated my online message?

Looks like whoever gave 2nd FP during second week of this month got updated on 8/18 and my guess is all these cases must be with same officer....

wac-03-010-xxxxx
1st FP Nov, 2002
2nd FP 14th Aug, 2004
Status changed on 08/18

2nd finger print result

My wife did her second finger prints on 8/17. No status change yet for her. Any others who are still waiting for the status to be updated.

osm

Yes I did mine in 08/17 too and no change yet. Does your wife has a wac02 or 03? mine is wac02.

osm said:
My wife did her second finger prints on 8/17. No status change yet for her. Any others who are still waiting for the status to be updated.

osm

I did my 1st FP on August 18 and status hadnt changed online , so I called this morning to the FBI and they said the had returned the results the same day.
Just today (August 25) a few minutes ago I got an email acknowledging the receipt of the Fingerprints.

I am a Jun 03 case so I wonder if they would process my case right away with the 1st FP or if they would put it on the "To be Processed in the Future bin"....

Wife's number is WAC03003
ND is September or October 2002. I don't for sure right now.

osm

Anybody got LUD changed? Mine is same as got FP's received on 18th....

wac-03-010-xxxxx
1st FP Nov, 2002
2nd FP 14th Aug, 2004
Status changed on 08/18

I just checked my online message and it says: On August 25th, the results of your FP was received blah blah ...

I did my 2 FP on 08/17

WAC021735*****

Hopefully, it will not take a long time before I see an approval!

Good luck to all!

Message changed for my wife too.Message says finger print results received on 8/25/04. She did the finger prints on 8/17/04.

osm