Anybody with 140 pending for more than 180 days

IPC302

Registered Users (C)
Anybody with 140 pending for more than 180 days ... did u try to call the service center and ask them to inquire about your case ...??

Since the 140 receipt says 150 -180 days , so if anyone case has passed 180 days and is still waiting please call them up and lets us know what they say ....

I have to wait till 14th aug to do that .....

Don't know what NSC is doing with EB3 Noncurrent/CP cases ... its pathetic ...... Thanks.

Hi IPC302,

My friend spoke to his lawyer. His lawyer said it will take 7 months to approval of I-140 for Non concurrent/CP process.
Since they has to issue EAD for the remaining cases, that why they are processing remaining I-140.

just update.

-Bhaskar

Thanks

bhaskargara thanks for the update .. lets hope that they do that in even 7 months ...

I-140 Non Concurrent pending (no word at all...nothing) for over 500 days. Receipt date from Nebraska Service Center is April 1,2002. Many calls over the last year including a few weeks ago to BCIS national line with the only response "still pending".

I fail to understand what's going on. Not sure of code...it's multi national executive/manager transfer category. I even sent registered letter/inquiry to the Service Center over a month ago with of course....no reponse.