Anybody waiting for EAD renewal since 11/03

Nicosia

Registered Users (C)
Folks

Anybody out there yet to get renewed EAD with ND of Nov 03?

I had filed 1st week of Nov, did FP/Photo in second week and since then.......waiting.......(3rd EAD).

Please post.

I was until a couple of weeks ago.
I filed my EAD renewal (3rd) on oct 16th '03 and got RFE in middle jan 04. and finally approved recently.

Which centre did you file from and how

Hi,
I have just filed my EAD online and I am unable to schedule an appointment from my local office (miami) as i have called a number of times and they say they do not have any appointments available till the end of march.The rep who answered the phone all told me that all EAD's filed by mail also need to do the FP at the local office is this true.This is my fourth EAD and this is the first time I have done it online and now I hear that i cannot get an apointment.I am stuck now and I need to call they everyday and find out if something comes up.

i had filed from Houston. I had called the BCIS customer service no. and got an appointment on the date i wanted(the following week). Trust this helps.

hello ukr,

I filled paper EAD, not need to go INS Local Office for FP. I renew the EAD and received last week . (same area u are in)

P.O.J

RD 03/03
No FP Yet (hwo about BP :))
AD ( don't worry I am hopeful)

Online EAD

Folks,
Dont worry. At TSC online means on hold. Mine was submitted on Oct 27th. Still haven't received my EAD. The good news is that since 90 days have passed from the filing date, I went ahead and got my interim EID from Houston local office. Ihpe this helps..:D

abdul_j, can you please give more info on iEAD. What time you went (how early in the morning) and what was te total procedure like? What documents did you take with you? DO I have to make an appointment? Shall appreciate your detail reply. Thanks in advance.

I submitted application for EAD on-line on Nov. 16, 2003 and
finished FP a week from Nov. 16.
Still waiting.

Nicosia

My EAD RFE was asking for photos once again and a copy of photo id like passport, drivers license.

EAD late filing - Please Help

Gurus,
Today I have noticed that my/wife's EAD expires on 04/02/2004. All the time I thought it is end of may. My I-485 is with TSC. I live in Orange Co, CA. My closest INS Dist. office is Santa Ana. Now, I am confused whether to apply for EAD by mail or E-file or Just go to Santa Ana INS to file in person. I appreciate your advice on this.

RD: 03/21/2002
ND: 03/22/2002
FP: 03/25/2003
EB2
TSC

iEAD

Nicosia,
There is no need to make an appointment. But you need to stand in line to get a ticket. (to get the EAD from the IIO). You have to be there before 10 a.m. They process the EAD applications between 7:00 and 11:00 a.m. monday to Thursday and 7:00 -10:00 on Fridays. Since there are limited number of tickets they issue on a particular day, I would advise you to be there before 9:00 am. I waited for about 2 hours before they called me to the counter. They will collect your old EAD and issue the new one once thay take your picture (rigt away). You also need to show them the receipt number and copy of the original application for EAD (from Nov 03 in your case)

Necosia.....

thats why I changed my plan from IEAD to paper EAD filling.... my attorney forced me to save some time and blah blah.... when I shared him the difficulties and RFE ppl were having that time ..... he was shocked.......

anyway........ just response the RFE send them what theyare asking ...... if u cross 90 days.. then just go for interm EAD from ur local INS and get it....don't wait .. they would be sending another one too.....

good luck .

P.O.J

E-files 3rd EAD (12-02-2003) was approved on Feb. 17, 2004 based on Web status.

I-485
RD: July, 2001
ND: Aug., 2001
FP: May, 2003
AD: ???