Anybody waiting for Approval Notice after 2 weeks - Approved 01/18/02

Received the approval notice

I have received the approval notice just now. Approved on 01/31/02.
I live in Boston area. RD 04/03/01, ND 04/23/01.

Thanks and good luck to all.

Passport Stamping

We recieved the courtesy copy of our approvals yesterday ! The appointment data is mentioned as the following wednesday . Can we go before that on any other day or just wait till wednesday .
Please advise.

Thanks.

Got my approval notice today...Question about arrival/departure record

Hi,

My approval date is 01/31/02. Both myself my wife got the notice today (02/08/02). There is no scheduled date & time for us (in Dallas). We plan to go there next Monday. I have one question regarding arrival/departure record ? DOes that mean we also need to bring our old passport since it has all the past entry/exit time stamp ? Or I have to type a document lists all our past entry/exit time/location ? Anyone with experience before ? Thanks a lot.

Roger1234

Did anyone receive the original approve notice recently

It seems nobody received the original copy. Anyone received, please post.

AD 01/31

No Title

I did not receive my original as of yesterday (2/11).

However I went to the INS office with the courtesy copy, PP, 2 photos, I-94, EAD card and AP and got my passport stamped today. The stamping was done at Houston. I gave all the above mentioned docs at a counter. In 10 mins I was called, asked to sign at couple of places, right index finger printed and was given my Passport with stamping. Said card will arrive in 3 to 6 months.

Bottomline just take your courtesy copy and get it stamped. I have seen quite of few people getting stamping with courtesy copy. Never seen anyone asked come back with the Original.