Anybody waiting for approval 3 months after RFE

sfbay_area_guy

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Just wanted to get an idea if there are people other than me who are waiting for their 485 approval 3 months after their response to RFE. This week will mark 3 months to my RFE response.

WAC - 02 043

Thanks !

Not 3 but little over 2 months now.
It frustrating to see my case still hanging out there when lot of other people are getting their approvals whose RFEs were received in 2nd/3rd week of Jan.
This week am planning to send in a FAX enquiry.

wac-02-065

Just don't understand why IIOs sit on our cases while the turnaround for others' is at remarkable speed?

My lawyer has sent fax inquiry.

wac 02-064
almost 3 months after RFE recvd.

we are in same boat

we sent our RFE responce on 24 th Dec and message changed on Jan 2nd saying that..we received..blabla.. some lucky people are getting their approval with in 5 or 6 days after thier message changed to received. Getting frustrated and it looks like nothing we can do.

pathapati
020665XXXX
RFE ON DEC 7TH
RFE sent on dec 24 th
RFE received on Jan 2nd
waiting for approval.

The other side of the story. I have noticed couple of cases where RFE was issued in beginning of November 2003 and people still haven't respond.

Reasons can be either they are out of the country or scared to respond due to lack of documents...

2-1/2 months after RFE

Same here... mine was received by INS on Nov 13, 2003. Going crazy by the day...

WAC-02-059-XXXXX
ND: 12/7/2001

also 2 1/2 months after RFE

same here, WAC02-061-xxxxx, 2nd FP done 11/5, RFE reply received 11/14..

Thanks folks.....

Sad to hear that all of u are having to go through the same pain as I am - glad to know that my case is not special.

Mine is a pretty straight forward case too. Same employer, same position, same address (man I want to change that appartment so bad)...