Anybody transferred to Miami?

MAMOHT

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys

My case was transferred to Miami local office on 03/19/2003. My RD is 03/04/2002. Is there anybody else from Miami? Do you know when to expect the interview?

Bye

MAMOHT-miami transfer 485

MAMOHT

My i-485 (and ead/fp)was transferred to Miami INS on 30 May2002.

Got a transfer notice in few weeks after that-Have not heard from Miami INS since.

Called senator offcie and they told it takes 12 mo for miami to process transfer cases.

Keep in touch.

Actually, I called to the National Customer Service and they told me that now it takes 16 months from TD to process EBGC I-485. So, relax ... ;)

Gokulanand:
My case (employment based) was transfered to Miami office also, on 4/15/2002. I haven't heard anything from that office regarding my case. I'm just wondering how you contacted the Senator Bob's office. Could you please let me know the phone number?
Thanks,
tt

Guys! That's ridiculous!!!

Have you tried to go to BCIS and ask about your status case etc? Now it's much easier since you can schedule an appointment. I'm going to go to the office soon. Actually I'm really interested if they received my case at all. Maybe it's lost somwhere.
I need to ask my manager. He used to be a buddy with mayor Diaz (or he wasn't a mayor?). Anyway.

Absolutely NOTHING!
I contacted Senator Bob's office, they sent an inquiry on my behalf on July 29. BCIS suppose reply in a month. We'll see what happens.

Have you tried to go to the BCIS in person? My friend wnet there and they told him that his case (was transferred long time ago) was not recieved by them. They requested the case to be sent from some "central warehouse" and only after that my friend was able to apply for EDA, AP etc. The funny thing is that his wife's case was recived and she was able to get everything ;)

Yes I've talked to someone in person a month after my case was transferred to make sure that they have received my case. I was able to get AP and EAD from them earlier this year. Whenever I got a chance to talk to a BCIS officer, I asked about my 485 case, and I was told that it's pending or being processed every time.

Hi

I today's mail I received an interview notice. The interview date is 8/19. I don't know what to think ;) Everything seems OK. Even though I changed my employer etc (AC21 in action) I think everything should be fine. There is only one bad thing. My doctor did't fill the mediacal forms right way, so tomorrow I'm going to redo my medical examination. That's because the doctor is on vacation and will be back sometime in the end of September.

Approved

Got approved after the interview.

Was asked for all kind of documents. Birth, marriage certificates, passports, tax returns, W-2, company annual report, employment letter, paystubs. Provided with everything. Used AC-21. Was asked why changed the employer. Told that my previous company didn't have any project for me, so I accepted the offer from my current company. That's basically it.

Updated rupnet as well. It's MAMOHT in there.

MAMOHT. Congrats!

Many Congratulations to you MAN!

I wonder why your case was transfered to Miami?

Where your case originaly started as I believe your center was VSC and how it was ended up in Miami - TSC local office?

I am also almost in the same situation. Started job and i486 in NY, got new job in South FL. Now expecting RFE AND/OR Transfer.

Let's see what happens. What tip you would like to share?

Yes, initially my case was submitted to Vermont. My company located in Pittsburgh. I think there was not any particulat reason for the transfer. Even my lawyer asked the officer why the case was transferred. The officer told us that she didn't see any reason for it. VSC just transferred my case. BTW, Miami local office has nothing to do with TSC, VSC, any SC. It's just a local office.

Did you take a lawyer along for interview?

Did you take a lawyer along for interview? What specifically you replied for AC21/Change of Employment..Thanks And Congrats!

MAMOHT:
Do you think bringing an atterony is helpful? My atterony said that I'm his first EB interview case, plus AC21. That makes me think how much he can actually help.
Also, did the interview officer give you a hard time about your job description and salary with the new employer, or new employer's financial status?
How about the interview enviroment? Was it scary? Was the officer nice? I'm just super nerverous, trying to prepare to the very detail. :)
Thank you,
tt

Yes, I think bringing an attorney is helpful. You just need to bring a right attorney ;) My company has relationship with this company www.fragomen.com so, one of their attorneys represented me. It was very helpful. I think because of that I din't have "hard time" and too much questions about my job change etc. I work for Carnival Cruise Lines so, financial status was out of question. The environment was fine. The officer was friendly and nice. Don't be that nervous. Just prepare all the papers they request and you will be OK.