Anybody still waiting ND 04/2000 or before?

blackcobra

Registered Users (C)
my details ... EB3 PD 10/95 ND 04/2000
Called IIO a few times .. contacting the Senators office shortly .. Sick of this process .. Hope this nightmare ends soon..

No Title

Yes, I am still waiting. Details: EB3, Country: other, ND:4/28/00, FP: 11/00, No RFE..This has been an endless wait and very frustrating experience. Could you please share the info regarding how to contact the senators, etc. in order to expedite.

No Title

still waiting
EB3-India
PD:4/1/98 RD:2/7/00 ND:2/14/00 FP:3/01 RFE:Updated empl letter on 6/26/01;replied 7/9/01; No response yet

No Title

Waiting EB2-India, RD 4/27 ND 4/28 FP 10/24 EAC-00-158. Called IIO couple of times, same answer "Under review - expect to hear something in 30days"

No Title

Yes I am waiting.

I have seen couple of others in the other thread with similar dates waiting...like Net, etc...

man I have lost the patience...have stopped calling them...

Thanks
Shanks
INDIA, EB2, ND/RD 03/20/2000, PD 08/1996,FP 04/14/2001
2nd EAD
2nd Parole

No Title

Yes, Shanks is right, I am still waiting..., Now I am wondering the CP option from NVC is creating any delay??, I got a letter from
NVC immediately after filing 485 that my file has been sent to chennai for consular processing, but later I asked my law office to
send a letter to NVC saying that we intent to file 485, I think they did that but not sure. Last week I had requested my law office
to find out the status of my case since a collegue of mine who applied AOS with me thru the same law office, got his approval 2 weeks ago and his date became current just last month, the assistant at the law office says that she called the INS and they told her that it is just matter of some more weeks to see my approval, so far no RFE\'s. so here I am, watching this board every hour. ohh god ... give me some break ...

ND:03/28/2000:EB2:India:NO RFE:FP:03/21/2001:still waiting ............

No Title

hi Net,

Question: Are you going through CP? or applied through VSC?
I know a lot of my friends who did CP (chennai) got their GC a long time ago....

thanks
shanks

No Title

No, I have applied 485, but my I140 was approved for CP, but we filed 485, so that has created some delay in my case I guess.

No Title

PD 3 /99
RD 3/2000
EB3 RIR, India

Checked with INS. I believe that they had sent a RFE . Asked about the nature of the same, but could not get a reply. The officer said she does not know.

RFE Does it mean that the process will be delayed further.
Please share experience.

No Title

MKM701,
your details for RD 4/27, ND 4/28 and EAC-00-158-xxxxx are exactly the same as mine. our cases are probably with a very slow officer. please keep me posted with any developments regarding your 485. my personal email is: zubair.ahmad@globalone.net
thanks..

No Title

ND 03/2000 Still waiting. No FP yet. I guess you guys are in a better shape than me, I mean atleast you guys got your FP done.

Sanny