Anybody recieve FP who live in MidWest but applying for AOS thru CSC

Jumper Cable

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

We have seen a spurt of activity in the FP notice issuance area. That is good news. Most of the folks who got their FP notice seem to live in the CA area. Is there anybody out there who got their FP notice from CSC but resides in the Midwest.

TIA

Jumper Cable

No Title

In midwest but no FP for self or spouse yet. ND: 3/15 A#075 763****. What are your details? Can we form a chain of people that fall in this category?

No Title

I am in Northwest (Washington State) with AOS application with CSC.
My details:
RD: 3/15/01
ND: 4/5/01
WAC: 01-150-****
A: 75-76*****
FP: Not yet !

No Title

RD 02/16/2001
ND 03/14/2001
WAC-01-130-5***
A78-70*-***

Lives in Chicago applied from CSC. NO FP yet.

No Title

I live in the East(virginia)
ND :04/26
WAC 01-167-xxxxx
A# : 7952xxxx
FP notice : waiting

No Title

I saw many FPs in Ciba\'s list. Please update this thread if you are outside CSC jurisdiction and filed 485 with CSC.

No Title

NTR, I am in Chicago too, applied for 485 in CSC. My ND is 3/15/01, WAC-01-131**** Please let me know when you receive your FP.

No Title

I will scorpion sting. My ND is just one day before then you.

My A# looks like this . A78-70*-***. Can U post your A#. Thanks.

No Title

Hmm. That doesn\'t look too good. I know people in California are getting it much faster.

Could it be that engaging with an ASC outside CSC\'s jurisdiction adds it some extra step(s) which is causing this delay?

I know a person with the same situation as mine (Oregon and CSC) who got the FP with a month of ND. But that was in the good old days when CSC was kicking ass.

No Title

Looks like it! Outside CSC area folks do not seem to be getting FPs. One of my friends whose last name starts with \'C\' with ND 3/20 has not gotten it either.

No Title

I just seen on the board with WAC-01-132-***** as been approved. I am happy for him but mine is WAC-01-130-5**** and did not even got the FP.

It look like the FP are generated in a different way who lives outside CSC area.

I am the only person with ND: 03/14/2001 who did not got the FP. So many people with April ND got the finger prints. It is really painful.

Keep this thread alive.

Any update on people applying at CSC who stay in other states ?

Please keep this thread alive so that we know how things are going wrt people residing in other states but have 485-application with CSC.