Anybody received FP2 notice and website not updated yet?

OmGV

Registered Users (C)
I am wondering as both my lawyer and myself have changed addresses, if online message and or phone message will be updated if FP2 notice is sent. Not when the results are recieved, but when FP2 notice is sent. Thnx.

me and my hubby got 2nd fp notice about 10 days back...but the online message shows the old message ..still not updated.:(

I dont think VSC has been updating the website for FP2 notifications. I hope they do it at least once it is all approved!

Yeah, same here, both of us received FP notices but they did not change status on the website. I think same old LETHARGIC USCIS story.

INS mailed my FP notice on Dec.12,2003. My attorney received the notice but I didn't because of my address change. The online message was still showing the old message as of Dec.28 and my attorney didn't open the mail that they received from INS until Jan.9th. Meanwhile the online status was updated on Jan 29th with an RFE notice. I called my attorney on Jan 9th to say about the online message. Then she was going through my files and found out that she had received the FP2 notice. She told me that I had to appear at INS on Jan.12th which is the following Monday. So I had only one working day i.e friday to get the FP2 notice from my attorney. She mailed me the notice on Thursday and I received it on Friday and I gave my finger prints on 12th Jan. I also answered the RFE. Ofcourse my attorney asked for an apolozy for what she did. But anyway my case is finally approved on Jan. 29th. That was pretty quick. I still can't digest this news because I was not expecting approval this soon.

So watch out ! You need to follow up constantly with INS as well as your attorney.

I wish you best of luck.

Originally posted by cristinanj
INS mailed my FP notice on Dec.12,2003. My attorney received the notice but I didn't because of my address change. The online message was still showing the old message as of Dec.28 and my attorney didn't open the mail that they received from INS until Jan.9th. Meanwhile the online status was updated on Jan 29th with an RFE notice. I called my attorney on Jan 9th to say about the online message. Then she was going through my files and found out that she had received the FP2 notice. She told me that I had to appear at INS on Jan.12th which is the following Monday. So I had only one working day i.e friday to get the FP2 notice from my attorney. She mailed me the notice on Thursday and I received it on Friday and I gave my finger prints on 12th Jan. I also answered the RFE. Ofcourse my attorney asked for an apolozy for what she did. But anyway my case is finally approved on Jan. 29th. That was pretty quick. I still can't digest this news because I was not expecting approval this soon.

So watch out ! You need to follow up constantly with INS as well as your attorney.

I wish you best of luck.
Thanks for the info. What was the RFE about?

2 FP Notice

Both of us (me and my husband) received 2 FP notice in about three weeks ago. Message does not updated yet. And we also received our attorney copy too and she didn't. Her copy was in our envelope along with our copy. :confused:

We did our 2nd FP on 12/4/2003. But online message and phone message still talks about 1st FP being processed.

Thanks