Anybody received FP in Cincinnati - OHIO

Suvarna Koppula

Registered Users (C)
Please post the latest Finger Print appointment in Cincinnati - OHIO
VSC
My RD 08/06/2001 ND 09/26/2001 AP&EAD Approved wating for FP.

No Title

I think u, me and bthiag are the only people in OH responding to the FP messages....
RD - 8/10, ND - 9/29 - FP - ??????????

Waiting for FP in Cincinnati - RD 11/03

I am also waiting for FP in cincinnati my details

PD : sep 00, RD 11/03, ND 12/07 Waiting for FP

RD 10/19 ND 11/30 FP - waiting!!!!! Cincinnati, OH

VSC - EAC-02-051-XXXXX
EB2/India
Cincinnati, OH

RD 10/19
ND 11/30
EAD, AP - yes
FP - Waiting...
AD - Hoping to get it by Sep\' 02

Ohio has been very slow in FP. I have seen folks from other state (NJ) with RD in Dec get their FP notices already.

Good thing, though, is that approval does not depend on FP date. It only depends on RD. Hence not to worry too much.

HI fpoh, I think you have to call IIO and find out about your FP as you are way behind.

Columbus OHIO Still Waiting for FP - VSC

hi I am waiting for FP; I called up VSC and talked with officer, my dates are Aug 10, 2000 as per auto message; she said I will get FP in 30 days time - EB2 India EAC-01-243-5XXXXX

Spoke to IIO at VSC about FP

IIO said that FP scheduling was done by outside agency. If they start adjucating my RD applications and I still have not got my FP by then they will send the notice for FP, so there is no need to worry about that I guess.
My info:
RD: Aug 1st 2001
ND: Sept 20th, 2001
PD: May 2000
EB3 India
Cincinnati, OH

What do you mean by start adjudicating your Rd application????

Can you clarify on above????

guys, can u confirm this?

My dates are RD 10/4 and ND 11/23. got both AP & EAD and waiting for FP, Cleveland Ohio. I heard that you could get the 485 approval before the FP and get the FP done in the local office after 485 approval. Is it possible? Looking at the OHIO FP\'s I think this is the situation we might get into? Reply if you guys have more information on this (possibly after talking to your lawyers).

Sunny