Anybody receive FP notice after talking to IO

zinchak

I am sure you would be going to Collier Rd, please go on a wednesday or saturday which ever comes first. I had tough time convincing them on a Saturday ( initially I got one done on Saturday, but not for the second time ). Even the ASC would suggest the same.

Thanks

Hi gcdelay,

Thanks for the tip. I was planning to Tuesday, but I will go on 8/1. Were you also in the same situation with 2nd FP delayed? Do I need to do any appmt or should I just walk in telling them that I rec'd the FP after 3 months and would like to give the FP now.

Any words of wisdom?

Thanks in advance.

zinchak

My story is same as yours. They had sent one on April 19th, scheduled for May 11th, but due to address change issues, I received only on June 8th, but my luck worked on June 9th. Since these USCIS people did not get until 7th June, they mailed me another copy for June 22nd to my attorney, which had the same address change issue and it reached attorney by July 10th. When I took the same, they did not allow me in, since the date was expired. When I checked with NSC, they said I can walk in on Wednesday. But fortunately my previous finger prints had reached and now it is cleared and safe with them. ( FBI confirmed the same with me too )

When I spoke with NSC / InfoPass / TSC IO, every one confirmed that the finger prints are done and I dont have to go for the other one requested, I stopped thinking about it. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

zinchak,

Just to add, try walk in, other wise they wont allow you in, since it is crowded all the time.

Good luck.

Thanks

I got my FP notices today for myself and my wife!! I'm planning to get it done sooner..will post a separate thread on that

I had called a few times over last couple of weeks to request 2nd FP as my 1st expired in May'07. I was told on 07/26 that it was sent/processed on 23rd. I received it today. Postmark is 07/27/07..

Got our 2nd FP notices yesterday

I spoke to TSC IO on July 1st week and was told that 2nd FP notice will be issued since my first one expired. Nothing happened and I called lastweek and spoke to an very nice IO, who was even patient enough to let me conference my wife on the line. Though I couldn't get my wife on the phone, the IO told she would reissue the old Second FP appointment letter (which we never recieved) to us.

Yesterday, I received the Second FP for both of us. The appointment date says, 05/17/07 and issue date as 04/23/07....What a mess. I would have had a shot at the visa #, if I had received this damn FP notice on time.

Thats an update on my everlasting case and I will try to do a FP in NJ tomorrow and I hope they will let me do it with this expired FP letter.

There's still hope that 485s will be approved before October for pending applications....so get your FPs done and wait with hope....I'm gonna get mine done today if they let me do it..

Just came back after giving 2nd FP with expired Notice

Just got back to work after giving the 2nd FP with Expired notice. My FP notice appointment date was for 05/17/07... No questions asked...They just let me do it...

Now let me see if anything move at all and I hope that the unlucky 03/15/07 changes for my case at least now.

I gave mine yesterday (two weeks early). So let's see if we hear something positive in the next few weeks

I did mine as well, on 07/28... after TSC messed up on sending the FP Notice. I got couple of LUD's after that. Message did not change though....

Got another FP notice (Code 3)...

I spoke to TSC IO in the first week of July about my expired FP status and she told me that she would issue another notice for me and didn't receive anything for 3 weeks. So last week I called TSC again and spoke to another IO and she re-issued the expired FP notices and I gave my (Code 1) 2nd FP last week. No LUDs after that..it is still 03/15/07...

Saturday, I received another FP notice (Code 3, just for me) which is scheduled for Aug 24th....What do you guys thing I should do...Should I ignore or go for it and give another FP?

The LUD has not changed even after my lastweek FP. Any of you have similar experience of no LUD's after recent FP and anything to read from that???

Thanks.

Saturday, I received another FP notice (Code 3, just for me) which is scheduled for Aug 24th....What do you guys thing I should do...Should I ignore or go for it and give another FP?

They can't produce your GC without your photo, which you didn't provide with your FPs last week. So, if nothing else, you should go to provide Biometrics. The person who does the FPs at the ASC may choose not to do the full 10 fingerprints again, and do only the photo+signature - that is their choice.

Typically, you should get an LUD change when you give your FPs. So, you can talk to the person there and check with them if the FPs you gave last week have been sent to FBI/processed. If they don't seem to have a record, try to insist on giving the full 10 FPs again. It's never a good idea to ignore an FP notice unless explicitly instructed to by a TSC IO or by the ASC officers.

Thanks Marooned42

I will go for this Code 3 FP anyway. I didn't receive any thing for my wife, but I will still take her with me when I go for it and try.

I will check with the ASC about my FP when I go there. I don't know if they can tell anything about sending the FP to FBI or uploading the info to INS... In ASC they all seem to be just operators who just know how to take pictures and FPs. May be I need to talk to a Supervisor, if they let me.

I will update again and Thanks Marooned42 for your time and info.