Anybody RD/ND - Jul, Aug & Sep approved recently?

tivam

Registered Users (C)
There are some approvals thesedays. Is there any body with RD/ND in Jul, Aug and Sep approved in the past few (may be 6) months?

Any kind of change of status (like RFE issued, FP done etc) also please provide info in this thread.

Mine
ND 6/28/01
RD 7/16/01
FP 4/23

Recently we have seen lots of ND after August got approved, regardless of RD date. If i remembered correctly, i did not see any ND in June and July got approved. I think we, with RD in June and July are out of luck and forgotten by TSC.

I hope you are right that you have seen lots of approvals for ND after Augsust. I have NOT. My ND is later thant Aug 2001. I have been watching September and August 2001 but have not seen much movement.

Where are you looking ?

Please reply

Originally posted by imnaonao
Mine
ND 6/28/01
RD 7/16/01
FP 4/23

Recently we have seen lots of ND after August got approved, regardless of RD date. If i remembered correctly, i did not see any ND in June and July got approved. I think we, with RD in June and July are out of luck and forgotten by TSC.

Same situation

Everyone says they see August approvals . Wish I can say same thing .

RD : 7/01
ND : 8/01
FP : 5/03

AD : Waiting ......:mad: :mad:

has anyone consolidated Aug 2001 approvals?

where are the approvals....!?

RD: May 24, 01
ND: Aug 22, 01
FP: 2/03
EAD: plenty
AP: plenty

one of my friends got approved.. JUL01

hi guys,

I was a JUN 01 RD.. and I got approved on 14th.JAN ..

one friend of mine.. called me and told me he got approved 22nd JAn... JUL 01 ND.. AUG 01 Rd.. if I am not mistaken...
he does not put posts here so I thought I wud announce it.

no RFE.. all this time.. just the agonizing loooooooooong WAIT.

so keep hope , I think they are processing.. JUN/ JUL/AUG......01...

hang in there...

My ND is Aug 29, 2001. Approved on Jan 14. Stamped on Jan 22 in San Diego.

I have seen lot of approvals for Aug. And I guess Aug has load of applications because most of the people applied in Jun, Jul, Aug 2001 got ND's in Aug. So if Aug 2001 cases are over we may see faster pace of approval for sept cases. That is what I guess and wish.

Best of luck !!!

I was approved on 12-12-03. ND Aug 31. 2001
Stamp on 1-5-04. No plastic yet

Regards,

JLSBR