anybody left w/o FP notice for I485 ND Apr-Jul 2004?

NF-kappaB

Registered Users (C)
If there is anybody left w/o FP notice for I485 ND April-July 2004 please let me know, especially from Massachusetts. I have seen lots of postings recently, but not a lot from MA. Mine is from MA and still not received although I140 was approved a while ago....
Thx

Does it depend on which state you filed from? To my knowledge since the process is being done at national service center like Vermont, it may depend on your I485 ND and PD. Sorry if I am wrong.

vin_gc said:
Does it depend on which state you filed from? To my knowledge since the process is being done at national service center like Vermont, it may depend on your I485 ND and PD. Sorry if I am wrong.

That's what I wanted to discuss since I haven't seen many FP's from MA. In general e.g. for I-485 approval I don't think it matters. But FP appointment date could depend on the local availability of slots, don't you think?
Just my 2 cents...

I am not sure about this. Any attorneys/experts.. could you please shed some light on it.
Thnx

I dont know if FP depends on state, but it surely depends on ND and PD. My PD/ND is in signature. I have not received FP notices.

FP Notices for applicants in MA

I have not heard anybody in APR-JUL 2004 in MA having received the FP notice.

Even though my PD is Jun 2002, my colleague PD is APR 2001 and 485 ND is JUL 2004 and he has not received FP notice.

I think Boston ASC is busy or slow and so they have not sent FP notices yet.

I haven't received the FP notice either. Sponsoring company in NYC.

EB3 VSC Canada
PD 06/2001
I-140/I-1485 ND 07/2004
I-140 AD: 10/2004

Thanks for all the responses. In way it's good to know that I am not alone, but I hope for all of us they come soon. Given the answers here and in other threads, maybe MA has really a problem...