Anybody knows what this means

SAJ

Registered Users (C)
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR INS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

On November 19, 2002, we mailed a notice terminating the status granted in this case. The notice explains in detail the basis for this action. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

==============================================

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On November 19, 2002, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Processing normally takes between 60 and 90 days. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

What are they talking about here.

Applied on August 6th 2002 for Renewals. RD/ND

PD is Jan 2000
RD/ND is October 30 2001

SAJ
:confused:

I got the same message a week back and after two days they changed the message and it said that "EAD cards mailed xxxxx"

Don't worry you will get your approval AP/EAD cards shortly.

PD MAY2000 ND 11/01/01

- Why-R

yes it did

The ead message is now changed. it says that card has been mailed. thank god.

but ap, its the same. i think that they are denying ap. what a shame on tsc.

SAJ - Yes I too think they denied your AP for some reason.

My AP was approved last week and the AVM says, "On November 15, 2002, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

But since your message says, "we mailed a notice terminating the status", you might want to check what the heck that means.

AP ND: 09/03/2002

AP AD: 11/15/2002

Checked AVM and Website: 11/16/2002 (I came to know about the approval as the message had changed already.)

Lawyer received AP: 11/19/2002

I got AP (from lawyer): 11/20/2002

No yet received AP

EAD has been mailed. The online message has been changed.

AP, the lawyer said that they are denying it for reason unknown. He said that he can call TSC to get information, but instead we will wait to get the letter from TSC and then do the action. He said that the reason he is thinking is that they must have not found some document and misunderstood it or security clearance issue. Very strange TSC. I just cant beleive this.

SAJ:confused:

AP Approved

Now, the Online Message says "AP Approved on December 2nd blah blah blah etc etc etc etc.

I asked my Immigration Dept and they said that I am not the only one complaining regarding such a stupid thing and they do not know what INS is doing.

History: AP was applied for renewal on July 31st 2002. AP Approved on 11/12/2002. Then it was terminated on 11/19/2002. Now the message is again approved on Dec 2nd. We did nothing. Just was waiting for the papers from INS describing as to what happened.

SAJ

Congrats..

SAJ,

I think your AP case is a good example or analogy to prove the TSC's inefficiency in processing the cases. Also this will support the NO FP issue for 2001 filers. Actually it might be a good idea to collect such cases and add this to the existing online petition so that the INS commisioner and all other big guys can understand our trauma we all have to go thru..

I am surprised to know this but I am glad that your AP got approved.

Congratulations..