Anybody knows at least one single case where FP ahead of schedule was PROVED to help?

Small Nothing

Registered Users (C)
I did my FP more than 2 mo ahead of schedule and I\'m watching this issue carefully, but I couldn\'t prove anything yet.

No Title

I did my FP 2 weeks ahead of schedule and got approved 4 weeks later. If I were to go as per my original FP date, would I have got my approval 2 weeks later. I just dont know. I think going ahead of schedule for FP surely helps (so says my lawyer too) ... but no proof

Heard someone got approved before origianl scheduled FP date.

It was posted not long ago on this board.

Did I get the logic right? Just curious. (*_*)

yes Ahoy Yu, this is what I was looking for

However I searched very carefully and I couldn\'t find such an example. I only remember about somebody who got FP 2 weeks ahead of schedule and then got approved 2 weeks after doing FP. But 2 weeks may be an approximation, if his approval was only one day after the scheduled FP date, this still doesn\'t proves anything.

Cannot fully agree on Small Nothing\'s opinion.

Maybe I did not remember it correctly. I checked carefully myself and did not find what I thought I had read.

The best one was a case where s/he did FP on 8/7 (scheduled on 8/17) and approval on 8/23.

Theoretically speaking, you might be right. Approval less than 1 week after the SCHEDULED FP date does not approve the theory. I would say it would be sufficiently a "proof" that early FP does help.

Just my 2 cents.

Since many people did FP 1 even 2 months ahead of schedule lately, we should be seeing the proof (or disapproof) fairly soon. Hopefully we can be the proof of the theory.

Just cheer up and wait. There is not much we can do from this point except praying.

May God bless us all.