Anybody know any information about..September 2003..fillers

VJ0510

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys.

My I 485 was filled in September 2003 (vermont),
I 140 Approved in August 2004.
my finger prints completed in Sept 2004.

I felt like i am moving in right direction. But now looks like
i am lost the track....do anybody have any information...
where is my I 485 case going.

-VJ
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that you haven't received your approval yet. I have pretty much the same timelines as you and was approved last month. Have you tried filing an inquiry about the delay?

VJ0510,, i filed on sept30th 2003..my 140 was approved jan 2005..and yesterday my 485 was appoved.. I called the customer service number and opened an enquiry..I got a letter from them saying i should hear back from then in 60 days and then finally before 60 days was completed i got the apprval..try calling and starting an case status enquiry...

I don't know how many from 2003 are still around...but I'm still here

I140 / 485 -PD Nov 10th 2003
I140 Approved June 2004
fingerprinting Dec 2004

No news after that
Requested status of my case: they said "Pending Service Consideration"
I sent status request to FBI - no reply yet.

... waiting waiting...now I don't "expect" anymore ... :rolleyes:

Me2

I filed in July 2003 for my 485, 140 approved in Oct 2003, Substitute Labor PD Jan 2001, Used AC21 in Dec 2004, FP done in Nov 2004, Initiated Inquiry with Customer Service in Feb 2005 and Recieved a reply end of March saying the delay is due to lack of manpower. And that is it folks, waiting from that day onwards to see the light at the end of the dark tunnel.

whereis_GC,

Were there any LUD's on 485 after FP done and After your Inquiry which says Lack of man power crap. Reason why I am asking is I did Change of Address and got a letter from USCIS for change of address and also says this security check and lack of man power crap and do see many LUD's on my case. See my signature.

Thanks for sharing.

whereis_GC said:
I filed in July 2003 for my 485, 140 approved in Oct 2003, Substitute Labor PD Jan 2001, Used AC21 in Dec 2004, FP done in Nov 2004, Initiated Inquiry with Customer Service in Feb 2005 and Recieved a reply end of March saying the delay is due to lack of manpower. And that is it folks, waiting from that day onwards to see the light at the end of the dark tunnel.

Hi,

My I-485 is pending since sept 2003. I-140 got approved in december 2004 and my case was filed under EB1-OR. I made an inquiry in march and got a letter that it is pending security check and due to lack of man power cannot process my case........................ Then again I made an inquiry in may and still waiting for there response. Today again I could not take all this anymore so I called VSC and spoke with an Immigratio officer. At first he was not ready to tell me anything. I told the whole thing and then he said everything looks fine and I should hear from them within 30 days. I don't know how far this is true.

Aging123 said:
Hi,

Today again I could not take all this anymore so I called VSC and spoke with an Immigratio officer. At first he was not ready to tell me anything. I told the whole thing and then he said everything looks fine and I should hear from them within 30 days. I don't know how far this is true.

Lucky you! Every time I try to call and ask for any information, they just keep telling me that all the information they can give me is on their website :mad:

To aging123, did you notice any LUD lately?

HI Aging123,

Same here. Filed I140/485 under OR in July 2003. Approved in Dec,2004. Inquiried in March 2005, responded saying "will check on your file". Went for an Infopass, found out Name check pending since Dec 2004. Told lawyer, then he refused to inquiry again by saying there is no point, since it is stuck at FBI. Now waiting in the dark.

Aging123, did you notice any LUD lately?

Thanks.

pbkreddy said:
whereis_GC,

Were there any LUD's on 485 after FP done and After your Inquiry which says Lack of man power crap. Reason why I am asking is I did Change of Address and got a letter from USCIS for change of address and also says this security check and lack of man power crap and do see many LUD's on my case. See my signature.

Thanks for sharing.

There was only one LUD change on March 29th when I got the reply from USCIS. Thats it. There was no change in my wife's case. One of my friend who applied for 485 in the same month (July 2003) got the approval mails over the weekend. No Job changes and PD was April 2002. Dont know about the other dates.

Hi anxious OR,

I have not seen any LUD changes.
What is infopass.
I am waiting for USCIS response as the Immigration officer said I should hear from them within 30 days. Why don't you call VSC and speak with an immigration officer again as it is more than 60 days from your first inquiry. My lawyer (university) did not help me at all.

Same here, My 485 ND was 10/09/2003, FP did in Nov, 2004, but nothing since then..

I tried to call USCIS today but got response saying "duing to system problem, we can not access your case" blah blah blah... but can not get into an officer, Do you guys have this problem?

On march 13 requested enquiry and got the response saying "Pending services" my wife got "Visa Availabilty". Guess I have to wait until my PD.... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sept 03 Still Waiting ...

Hi Folks,
I-485 RD - 09/26/03 . 140 approved in May'05. FP1 completed in August '04. Opened up Status Inquiry in March '05. No response.This time Lawyer again opened up inquiry with USCIS. Let's see how it goes... I had also send an e-mail to FBI for name check status in Dec'04; no reply yet.
Dunno what's going on..Any suggestions folks ???How long should I wait before consulting Local Congressman ?

Please suggest..

Correction...

Correction to my earlier post --- I-140 approved in May 04. (and not May '05).
Mine PD is May 2001.