Anybody in the same boat. Waiting for 2nd FP.

Oct112001

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends,
My RD is Oct 11th 2001 and its almost 17 months I did my FP. So far I did not received any approval nor did I received any request for my 2nd FP and really don’t know what to do in this situation.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Please post your details, if anyone is having a similar situation.

Thanks,

I am too

Although my RD is not as far back as Oct 2001, I am in the same frustrating boat.

Good Luck!

===========
RD: 02/14/02
ND: 03/04/02
FP: 05/08/02

Can I directly go for the FP and request the officer without the notice?

Please can anyone suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear about it. With out FP notice they will not let you do it.

Why don't you approach your local congress person. This may trigger some movement in your case.

Best of luck.

If your lawyer belongs to AILA organization. ask him to approach through liasion officer. They may resove your problem.

manumahi can you please elaborate on this, how can my lawyer approach liason officer and tell what. Do you know anybody in the forum that took this route. Also in another of my thread you said about calling NCSC and asking for IIO, don't you think we should follow that route and see whether they can trigger 2nd FP.

For no 2nd fp

My guess is if someone did not get their 2nd FP notice for more than 17 months, then that means they are approved and approval letter is on the way

Re: For no 2nd fp

You are absolutely wrong about this GClessJOB.

Count me in Oct112001. I am same here like you.
M

Originally posted by GClessJOB
My guess is if someone did not get their 2nd FP notice for more than 17 months, then that means they are approved and approval letter is on the way

ITS BEEING 17 MO. SINCE WE DID OUR 1ST FP...WE ARE STILL WATING TO BE SCHEDULE FOR A INTERVIEW.OUR CASE WAS TRANSFERED TO NY OFFICE 8 MO. AGO...
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG FOR FP EXPIRE?

do,nt worry guys

mine is rd oct17 2001.1st fp on mar28 2002.igot 2nd fp on 8 sep.so you guys may receive soon

Its really frustrating waiting for this approval. God knows what is happening and the entire BCIS is like a black hole and they don't want to give any sort of information.

Is it okay to contact a local congress person? If so, how to approach them. Can any guru suggest me.

Good luck to you all my friends.

you may try to go to your local office..

you might get lucky and they let you redo the FP on site

I happened to speak to BCIS customer service for the first time today. When I asked the rep. about my expired FP (15 months plus), I was told that it is not necessary that a 2nd FP will be generated (even if one is past 15 months). I was also told to wait until Dec '03 before pursuing any lack of action on my case

me too

RD 10/01
NOTHING

I had received the stupid response from BCIS stating that my FP is expired and I should complete the FP so that they can process the application, the morons have sent this almost 2 months back, but so far NOTHING absolutely nothing, this is f**** disgusting.....

I got it just after expiry of 1st FP

But I had to call them twice within a weeks time,(this was the week before they shut down the direct lines), and I got 2nd FP notice in 1st week of June.
I was glad that I called them in that last week since in the first call the lady told me that my files were lying in a place they weren't supposed to be !, and that she would move them to the right department; the second time I wanted to cofirm that.
I did 2nd FP in July 1st week. and got RFE on Aug 26(stnadard stuff related to employment)

RD/ND/FP1/FP2/RFE
Oct 01/Dec 01/Feb 02/Jul 03/Aug 03

BBT

BY THE WAY,DO YOU KNOW IF THEY ARE STAMPING THE SAME DAY YOU GO FOR 2ND FP???
ALSO,MY 2ND EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION CARD EXPIRES IN MARCH 2004,USUALLY WE RENEWAL 3 MO. BEFORE IT EXPIRES.
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO...