Anybody here approved on I140 date 16aug07 ?

WannamyGC

Registered Users (C)
Does anybody here get approved in the I140 filed concurrently with I485 on Aug 07 ?
I filed mine on Aug 16th 07 no Premium was available.
Checked online and my case is not even there. Called USCIS and they said as long as you have the RD you are fine.
Is there a glitch on their system ? I have a PD of Feb-03 and do not know how much I can handle this.... :(:confused:

please share your experiences...

same here

Hi,

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

* Case Status Retrieval Failed
* This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

I have been getting the above message when I try to get a case status online for my I-140.

I filed concurrently for I-140, I-485 with EAD and AP on Aug 15th at TSC (EB3) and received receipt notices on 10/14/07 for all of the above applications. I also can get case status online successfully for the other 3 applications.

My attorney contacted USCIS (as they said that I cannot inquire on the I-140 and that it can only be the employer or the attorney) and they (USCIS) said they can see my case on their system but don't know why I cannot.

Should I be worried that I cannot get online status even after 8 weeks from the time the reciept notices were issued? Any advice/input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

* Case Status Retrieval Failed
* This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

I have been getting the above message when I try to get a case status online for my I-140.

I filed concurrently for I-140, I-485 with EAD and AP on Aug 15th at TSC (EB3) and received receipt notices on 10/14/07 for all of the above applications. I also can get case status online successfully for the other 3 applications.

My attorney contacted USCIS (as they said that I cannot inquire on the I-140 and that it can only be the employer or the attorney) and they (USCIS) said they can see my case on their system but don't know why I cannot.

Is anybody in the same boat as I am? Should I be worried that I cannot get online status even after 8 weeks from the time the reciept notices were issued? Any advice/input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

I am brother.. My attorney spoke with the IO and he said the samething as yours but we cannot see the LUDs , which sux:mad:

process retrieval failed

As of today I still do not know the status of my I -140
It will be 6 months next month and I will have my attorney calling them.

Also I checked the PT and now if June/07 , that sux , it looks like I have to wait couple more months till aug/07 . Damn it ...

same here

filed aug 3rd -140/485
receipt date -1st october
no end in sight -will post if any development

I filed August 17, 2007 and I don't even know my I140 receipt number :). I am monitoring I140 receipts around my I485 receipt number. I hope they are close. One of them could be mine but I am not 100% sure.

I see no LUDs on any of them since Dec 2, 2007 when there was a massive update on a lot of records.

As far as I know the concurrent filing cases are left behind. Not sure why though. If you have any opinions please share them.

I-140 delaying ....

Now they advanced more than 2 years in the VB EB3 - 01 JAN05. My PD is FEB 03 .
My I-140/I-485 is Aug 07 - What else I am missing on this boat ?
How long should I wait now , given to those facts ?

Is anyone here aproved on Aug 07 ?

Hello,

I am in the same boat.
I applied on July 2nd(140/485) got notice date 30th Aug-07.
Till now no update.Eagerly waiting for 140 approval.

Thanks

140/485 moved to local office

as per lud -2/29
140 and all 485 files have been transferred to local office in Newark - is this normal -please advise
thanks

as per lud -2/29
140 and all 485 files have been transferred to local office in Newark - is this normal -please advise
thanks

It looks like they will review your case shortly. My friend from NY had his case moved to the local USCIS office and he got approved. Do you leave in NJ ?

Congrats. How did you find your receipt no? My receipt date is Aug 10 2007. I have no idea whether it is approved or is in process.Any inputs.

Chocolate, I found it when my H1B was renewed last year. A copy of the I140 has to be bundled with the application papers and for H1B the beneficiary (you) has to get a copy of the bundle from the attorney :cool: