Anybody having similar experience is requested to reply

Patel Kishan

Registered Users (C)
Paralegal working on my case made a case enquiry on Jan 20, 2005.

Here is response from TSC

Type of service requested: CASE STATUS

The status of this service request is:

Your application to Adjust Status (Form I-485) was placed in process on 07/05/2002. We are currently adjudicating I-485 applications received on or prior to 12/19/02. If additional information is needed you will be contacted by main upon review of your case. Your application will be referred to a supervisor/officer for review.

For further question call 1-800-375-5283.

Sincerely,

Officer # xyz

KP
EB2, RIR, India, PD July 2000
I-485 RD/ND July 5, 2002
FP Feb 9, 2005

Hi,
I got a similar one, but only with words that the case was fw to the supervisor. I got it after I got my FP notice. I guess that my lowyer's inquire resulted in the FP notice and the letter.

In my case Ist FP was issued on Feb 18. Please note that I received three FPs, issued on Jan 18, Jan 22, and Feb 2, respectively. My paralegal enquired on Jan 20, 2005. I think in my case, the case status response issued on Feb 1, 2005 is in response to paralegal calling INS on Jan 20, 2005.

Let us see what happens.

Good luck to you

KP

Case status enquiry was made on Jan 20, 2005.

First FP was issued on Jan 18, 2005
Second FP was issued on Jan 22, 2005
Third FP was issued on Feb 2, 2005

Fortunately, scheduled dates in all FP were same, Feb 9 for spouse and Feb 14 for me. However, we did FP together on Feb 9, 2005. So far, no status change for FP.

KP

Hi Micaprasica

I just called FBI at number 1-304-625-5590
They informed me that FP results for me and my spouse
have been submitted to INS on the very same day (Feb 9, 2005) we took FP in New Orleans.

I hope and pray to get approval by March 2005.

Thanks

KP

Hi Patel, it is a good news! They are really effective nowdays. Hope you and your family get your approvals soon ( maybe before March :) .
Good luck. i'll post my experience in regrads to FP in NO.

I am sure your FP results will be sent out to INS the very same day (feb 18, 2005). You will also get approval very soon.

Good luck

KP

You never know with TSC. But at least is good that they were sent the same day. You could have waited for months only for FBI to clear them. You are very close to the end. In this kind of situation I only think it could be worst. They could not approve my case for whatever reson. Try to think positive. :) It is frustrating, but...Did you call them to check out what is going on?

Sent the case inquiry on Jan 7, 2005 and then Jan 28 got letter from INS saying that case was forwarded to supervisor for review. Don't know what's going on but still is pending...

We also did couple of inquires till we finally got FP notice. Evan through my lowyer and AILLA and its representatives. I have no idea what triggered it finally. I hope you will get your approval soon. Good luck!