Anybody has Priority date printed on Finger Print Notification

Greeny

Registered Users (C)
Anybody got their priority date displayed on you Finger Print notification?
In most of the threads I found priority date is assigned upon approval of i-140.
In my case, my FP notice has a priority date on it. My i-140 is not approved yet (concurrent filing with substituion LC).

Thanks
greeny

i-140 filing date. :(
but my lawer was telling me th epriority date would be my loriginal labor filing date. Donno if there is any right answer for this qn at all .

pintu16 said:
My fingerprint notice has also priority date mentioned on it,but its same as received date

My FP notice has prioirty date the same as my I140/485 received date. I talked with my lawyer and they said my case was filed based on MY OWN Labor Certification approval so my PD should be the date my LC was filed. On my insist they sent a require for correction to USCIS to fix this. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
pintu16 said:
My fingerprint notice has also priority date mentioned on it,but its same as received date

Are you using your own approved labor or a substituted labor ?

Hi NCfolk,
Please let us know i fthere is any progress in correcting your priority date.

Thank you

try4gc said:
Are you using your own approved labor or a substituted labor ?

I am using my own labor..Should i ask my attorney to inquire about my priority date on finger print notice..Or is it OK..Pls let me know,i am confused.

I had 2 FP notices because I did rescedule once.
When I got the FP for second time.. Priority date was printed ina a box next to notice date box.
Surprisingly the first Notification did not have the priority date.

Thanks

I got two FP notices (one with a sent date of 12/1/04 and the other with 12/7/04) and both have the same FP scheduled date and the place to give FP. They reached me within a space of 7 days. I am not sure why two FP notices with the same content. None of the two contains Priority date