Anybody had spouses\'s EAD approved while yours not approved?

hello

Registered Users (C)
Is there anyone in the same boat as myself?
I checked the AVM and it says that my wife\'e EAD is approved on 6/29.
However my EAD has not been approved yet as per the AVM.
Our ND is 5/22.

No Title

i think they didn\'t update yours yet, in my case earlier my 140 was approved and they didn\'t update it for 3 months and lot of my friends had problems with AVM when they type their number it used to say case not found after few months it used to get updated.

so don\'t worry about it you will see your card shortly.

No Title

Mine\'s same situation. My spouse\'s EAD has been approved and mine\'s not. I found out when I went to CSC (Santa Ana) that I have a RFE on my EAD application. AVM has not been updated to date. I have to wait for the RFE to come (been more than a month since they issued the RFE). Seems CSC mail room is clogged.

No Title

gcsoon,

Did you manage to get your temporary EAD from Santa Anna? Will they
issue it even when there is a RFE pending?

No Title

hello they won\'t issue an Interim EAD if a RFE is pending. One interesting thing I came to know that if after replying the RFE and your EAD is still not approved, then only after 90days from the RFE date, one can apply for an Interim EAD card. BTW I have still not received the RFE letter (RFE issued on 06/06/01).

No Title

Same here..My wife got the EAD card and AVM says that REF has been sent on 07/11/01 for my EAD. Don\'t know what it would be about. Does the REF comes to me or to Lawyer? I have received all other documents directly to me till date.

No Title

my RFE came to the lawyer. It\'s about the photograps. I have to send another set of photographs to INS. The first set of photographs were rejected.