Anybody had problem reentering USA using AP after I-485 has been approved?

hello

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
Our I-485 has been approved, but my wife is currently outside USA. Will
she face any problem reentering USA using her AP? Can anyone with past experience respond?

Also is there anyone who entered RECENTLY using AP

My H1 visa stamp on passport has expired although i have valid H1 visa. I have both AP and EAD with me and am planning to go to india for a month. I am not planning to send the passport to consulate as they may investigate etc and take long time to put a stamp.so instead i plan use AP and EAD after coming back. Any body for see any probs with TRAVEL?? i know my H1 will be invalid therafter.
I read some QA\'s on UsVisaNews(wednesday questions).. esp the one on 9/19/01..which is scary Pl suggest

should not be a problem

I too am leaving country shortly and in a similar situation as u (expired visa stamp, but valid H1). Spoke to my attorney and she did not foresee any problems, just that she sent me copies of my 485/765/131 receipts to carry with me. For all practical purposes, I am told, AP is a multiple entry document, that u can photocopy and use as often as u please (until its validity).
As a sidenote, you will be sent in to talk to a second immigration officer on your return - not an issue, just standard procedure. Be sure to carry an emp Verification letter too.
Hope this helps.

yes

Nikhil, a colleague of mine, returned this past weekend. She had to only show her passport and AP to the first and second immigration officers (though she was carrying all the documents that I had stated earlier). Hope this helps.