Anybody Got Ead Recently From Vsc?

kalapani

Registered Users (C)
I applied for EAD in MArch end and still waiting. As per my understanding , EAD process became fast recently and VSC was approving within a month. Any of you have applied around MArch end/Approved recently please post.

Tahnks

No Title

My and my spouse\'s EAD RD:03-23-01, ND 03-30-01 and AD is 05-03-01.
Have not received the card yet though. Yours may have already been
approved. Call and speak to an IIO, they tell all to 485/765 applicants.

No Title

My wife and I applied on 2/7/01. On 3/18 she got the EAD and I got an RFE. Guess what it was all about - according to them there were some white spots on the pictures which I could never find after I looked at the other copies. I sent them some new pics anyway, the EAD came on April 24.

No Title

My EAD renewal ND is 03/28/2001. AVM has not been updated since the receipt of the application. Waiting for EAD renewal approval. BTW, the AP that was applied alongwith the EAD was approved and I rec\'d it within 2 weeks of applying.

Kivaturi

No Title

My EAD\'s RD: 03/29/01, ND: 04/09/01, AD: 05/01/01 I haven\'t got the actual card yet, it\'s ordered according to the message.

No Title

I filed in Feb, and received in early April. I heard that you can get it fast if you go to Boston, or other local offices.

No Title

my case ND 4-18. the EAD has been approved on 5-2 according to AVM. I am still waiting for the plastic card.

good luck!