Anybody got 140 denial for ability to Pay reason

roshan18

Registered Users (C)
My company Financial situation is not good and my w2 form is only 29000.
In my company only 4 people are working

Please advice

Thanks

Ability to Pay

How much pay does Ur labour certification shows ---.

Well if your company is not doing good right now -- it does not matter -- there are other way of showing the income.

Read some of the posts by unitednations in this forum.. you will gain much of the insite.

What does Ur attorney says ---

Billtoo

roshan18 said:
In my labour 74000$

To tell you the truth, it really does not matter. My I140 was denied based on Company ability to Pay in the Vermont center inspite of my company paying me couple of thousands more than what was quoted on the labor.

They denied stating that though the company is still paying more than what 's quoted on the labor, the Green Card process takes long to complete and they do not beleive that my company can continue to pay me that kind of salary...... :mad: My older company has appealed the denial but nothing happened.

I changed my company and have applied I140/I485 on labor substitution. Just letting you know the facts, not trying to discourage you.

Even mine was denied for ability to pay while they were approving all others from the same company at the same time. They applied again and it went in to a query one more time and got approved the second time.

This is purely a game of luck and it depends on whose hands your file end up. If that person is an idiot or is a novice, you are screwed.

Thanks for the info..
i am useing my EAD and i don't have H1

That is the probalm...if something happen, i think i need to leave the country right?

MTR opened

Erics:

My file for MTR opened in March 11, till then no approval. Is this usual or will they deny it again. It still says My MTR opened ....... and it will take ....... days for a decision. Do you think they lost my file or is this usual situation. pls clarify
thanks
kmol

kmol60 said:
Erics:

My file for MTR opened in March 11, till then no approval. Is this usual or will they deny it again. It still says My MTR opened ....... and it will take ....... days for a decision. Do you think they lost my file or is this usual situation. pls clarify
thanks
kmol

I replied to your PM about same question, please see your PM. In my opinion, if 485 is also re-opened, then there are very few chances of more RFEs etc on 140. Some times, the approval is not updated on the website. Ask your lawyer or emplopyer to call USCIS and ask if 140 is approved or not.

Last edited by a moderator: