Anybody from Rapidigm who got RFE-2 for redo of I-140

Ram Maran

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys,

I am from Rapidigm. I got RFE-2 for redo of I-140 for the name change. Is there anybody else out in the same situation.
Let us gather all and find out with Rapidigm what they are going to do.
I am not getting any response so far.

Thanks

No Title

Hi !
I am also from rapidigm. My details are EB2 India, ND 06/99, RD 06/99
PD 06/96. FP 03/00.

I havent recd. any RFE yet. I am assuming I am going to be in the same boat soon. Please keep us posted. also can you please tell us,
who is your lawyer and what are your case details....

Thanks a lot and good luck to you.

No Title

If they (INS) telling to file new I-140 then its better to file.
I have read about a guy who didn\'t do this and got his I-485 application denied.

I also read on this board that new I-140 doesn\'t take long .

This is my opinion

No Title

Hello,

I am also in the same boat and expecting to be in same situation. Would appreciate If you guys keep me also posted in this subject.

I am not sure what is Rapidigm\'s stand if you receive RFE for I-140 re do. If it is expected anyhow, than why they do not start applying I-140\'s immediately.

In this company as I have seen, nobody listens to consultants, what one should expect if 485 is denied ?

No Title

Shakur,

From whom you filed your case. Did you get RFE for redo of I-140.When is the deadline for responding to RFE.

Let me know so that we can ask Rapidigm Immigration/HR Reps.

No Title

Hi Ram Maran,
I am also waiting...
pd mid 96, nd 02/99 fp02/00
Can u please post ur details...

No Title

Hi getmegc,

My details PD 07/97. EB2.
RD, ND 03/99
FP 02/00
RFE-1 07/01/00
RFE-2 09/01/00 for Redo of I-140. Waiting with the lawyer. Don\'t know waht to do. Is thereanybody else in the same situation
waiting to do I-140.

Reply please.
Thanks

No Title

Did you hear anything from your attorney?. Who is your attorney (Nagel or Transnational?). I heard that today there is a meeting of AILA and INS about this issue.

No Title

Hi Tpg 75,
Italked to Jackey yesterday. She told that they are working with INS through AILA. She would expect some decision by this week or
next week. But no commitment. My case is processed by Goldstein Associates. They are awaiting for this decision I guess.
Do you sail in the same boat. Do you have any RFE from INS asking to file I-140. If so, within waht time frame , you need
to do.

Let me know if you get any updates.
Thanks

No Title

Hi Ram Maran
I have seen someone\'s posting that the lawyer approached INS directly and the case got approved within a week. Do you have any idea why RIS is not taking such action?

Sneha

No Title

Hi Ram Maran,
I did not receive any RFE so far but i am expecting one. My case was
filed thru Nagel & Goldstein and they told me that they are working with INS. PD 12/97 and FP 06/24/00.

No Title

Hi Guys,

I heard that Mastech/IGATE is filing new I-140 for all the affected cases.

It would be beneficial to all of you , if your company do the same thing. There is no point in arguing with INS.

Good luck

No Title

Hi all:

Please see immigration chat for details on update with regards to this issue. I send an e-mail to consultants with this issue from transnational on Friday.

BTW: I am listening!
J

No Title

Hi, To get into the Rapidigm Chat room, Don\'t use the URL link directly. Instead goto www.rapidigm.com and login to Employee access.
Click on Immigration. Then click on Immigration chat. This will take you to the Rapidigm chat room. You need to login first time and save the password. Then you can bookmark this Page for later use. Then the link works.
The chat with Jackie is at noon on Mon/Wed/Fri for about 1hr.
Hope this is helpful.

Thanks.