Anybody from ND 2001 still here ?

a_4akshay

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys

Is anybody from ND2001 still here cause i feel like i am the only one left here with ND9 2001 @ NSC
Do u guys know how long it takes for INS to review the requested evidence ? I have sent them in july this year , if u have similar experience please post your comments .

Thankyou

May God Bless us all

Go to your local Congressman or Senator office and request them to make a Inquiry about your case. It’s might expedite your case.
Good luck to everyone.

a_4akshay said:
Hi Guys

Is anybody from ND2001 still here cause i feel like i am the only one left here with ND9 2001 @ NSC
Do u guys know how long it takes for INS to review the requested evidence ? I have sent them in july this year , if u have similar experience please post your comments .

Thankyou

May God Bless us all

Here I am with you in the same boat August/2001 and still pending

My case is transferref to the local office.

I am still waiting; however, I think my case started moving lately. I worte to my congressman and in 10 days my case was transferred to the local immigration office. I heard from this form that its good that my case is transferred to the local office. I advise you do the same. Good luck

granted asylum 01/2000
ND 11/14/2001 NSC
FP 7/16/2004
Code 2 - 8/9/2005
Code 1 - 2/10/2006
LUD 2/15/2006, 9/21/2006
I485 transferred from NSC to local Immg. office 9/21/2006
LUD 9/22/2006, 9/25/2006

and waiting....

Hi all,

I found yesterday that the case status on the website was not correct. I called the TSC office and asked them my case status and they told that it has been approved 5 months ago. They never sent me the GC and never notified me. Call the office if you think you might be in the same situation.

Good luck

still here... ND Nov 2001...

got a second RFI today. letter states "...supplemental form to I-693 (medical) does not bear an original signature (or signature stamp) from a civil surgeon and is therefore unacceptable". have to call doctor's office to see if he's still there as medical exam was done 6 years ago!!! what a headache!

a_4akshay said:
Hi Guys

Thankyou

May God Bless us all
Write a letter to your Senator explaining everything immidiately. I'm sure a inquiry from your Senator's office would expedite your processing way faster.
Been there done it so I know very well how that works.
Atique.

Same Situation here

bahatratha said:
Hi all,

I found yesterday that the case status on the website was not correct. I called the TSC office and asked them my case status and they told that it has been approved 5 months ago. They never sent me the GC and never notified me. Call the office if you think you might be in the same situation.

Good luck

I have the same Situation, My ND is June 2001 and had second biometrics in 02/06.. havnt heard anything after that. i went to local office thru infopass and they said that your case process has been completed and they just need to issue you GC. but freakin Lazy butts at NCS not doing anything...
I should probably contact my Senator...
Its so Annoying....
Good Luck ya'll