Anybody from Goldstone Technologies Ltd, VA.

rsan2791

Registered Users (C)
Hi, sorry for posting none relevent to immigration question,
me and my friend were bit worried and wanted to know are there others who are employees of Goldstone Technologies, located in Virginia.

Please get back to me I am also an employee of the same company, and wanted to be in touch with the colleagues.

Thanks,
RA

Yes Sanju, please tell me their numbers, I have couple of guys, who are waiting since last two years, they have some mis-conception that bcoz of a while back there was a labor case on the company, that is the reason the processing is getting very long..

Thanks for getting back,

I am also working for this company since more than 3 yrs. One can reach me via sending a private message.

Can you please send me more information about the problem. I am planing to join this company and would like to get more information about this company.Please PM me.

rsan2791,

Please post the info you have. I haven't find any info searching on the internet. Are you in VA or VT? Also post your LC/I-140/I-485/EAD/FP dates.

I am a Victim of this Goldstone Tech !!!

Guys,

I am a victim of this company. Yes...it is true that there are few Labor dept cases pending on this company on various reasons. But not sure if the approvals are getting delayed due to that.

Good Luck to all of you in that company. May GOD Bless YOU.