Anybody from August still here ??

No Title

Gang, how many of you have an updated 485 message.Mine still plays the same message "on 11/04/00 we requested .....", that\'s related to I140 redo.

Is there something I should do?.

No Title

Mine says RFE recd on Mid Jan. But I-140 did not change to approve. Kuru, did ur I-140 message change to approved. Let us know

No Title

Yes, Indeed I checked it yesterday evening and message changed to "this case has been approved on 02/13/2001 and we mailed....".

I know we are all waiting to hear the same for 485 but in my case it doesn\'t even acknowledge my response!.

No Title

Kuru, I thought ur I-140 was approved an u recd ur notice sometime last week or so and U r saying that ur message changed to approved only yesterday. What is the approval date on the i-140 approval notice. Does it match the AVM date. Pl reply

No Title

Tailgate - my I140 redo was approved on 02/13/01,I came to know of this from an IIO on the same day. (At that time my 140 message was not updated.)

To hear approval message and have morale boosted, called yesterday and message was updated.

As far as receiving notice goes, I didn\'t hear anything from my attorney\'s office yet.

No Title

Hi Corona,

They said that it has been sent for processing on jan 4 and was told to wait for 3 to
4 weeks. Once I was told a decision has been made and the letter will be sent after
2 to 3 weeks. Do not which one to believe. Still waiting with fingers crossed...

Any luck on your end???

No Title

Just spoke to IIO. Case is still under review. I was once told by my lawyer that Officers are allowed to take I485 files home to work on them. Can you believe our files sitting on somebody\'s coffee table/ thrown out with trash/etc.

No Title

No approval yet. Did any NON I140 re-do cases spoke to IIO ? Did any PD became current in Jan/Feb 2001 spoke to IIO ? Please Post...Thanks

No Title

PD: 9/10/98
ND: 9/14
FP: 8/11/2000
RFE: 11/27/2000
EB2, CHINA

I talked with an IIO yesterday, she told me they were processing PD 8/1998 cases for my catogory. So, still have to wait ...

No Title

Early august case :Approved today
PD 06/96
ND 08/08/99
RFE issued :December 24 RFE replied :January 22
approved:Feb 22 2001