Anybody (EB2) leftout from 2003

tjshah

Registered Users (C)
Anybody from EB2 category still waiting for I-140 / 485.
I am so much frustrated by this NSC. I don't understnad what is their problem. They are approving 2004 cases and still have 2003 cases pending. Whenever we call NSC 800 # they tell that only when processing dates changes from Sept. 30, 2003 to Oct -2003 then only they will talk to me about my status. Till then I just have to wait and watch. It just sucks

EB2 category
Sept. 2003

Please be encouraged !

I share your frustration my friend. I am EB3, but it really doesn't matter - NSC should approve the 2003 cases first.

One day it will be all over, you will be happy. Put these silly things behind and go on with your life.

Hi Bmt74

Did you get ur EAD renewal atleast, I havent still got my EAD card, I applied on Sep 14th 2004.

i'm so frustrated too. mine is EB3 from retrogression affected country. what are they doing over NSC?!

Hi diwu,

Unfortunately, no. I have not heard anything about my EAD renewal. However, I did speak with an immigration officer last week. She said she was going to have somebody from her office send an email to NSC asking a status of my EAD and also I-140 - yes I-140 !!, I told her it is very unusual, she understood. I know usually they won't do it, for 2 reasons. 1)I am not petitioner (or) lawer 2)The current processing date for EB3 is still before my receipt date.

I am hoping and praying whatever efforts that officer took will yield a good result.

waiting

tjshah..I understand that it's absolutely frustrating. We're just caught in a difficult situation. It'll happen eventually..

tjshah,Anildel
I'm with you guys. I was also having sleepless night's till last one week. Luckly my 140 got approved on march 1st. I would say contact senator or congreeman office. Atleast thru this way NSC will touch your case. I was getting the same answer what tjshah said. Even I was getting the same from my Attorney office, so I decided to go to Senator office and I do not know whether they did or not after contacting them { i guess ina week } I got my I-140 approved. Now I can wait for my 485.

Good luck guys.

Tjshah
I think you got same as my dates. I wish for youir con current approvals

plastic_card said:
tjshah,Anildel
I'm with you guys. I was also having sleepless night's till last one week. Luckly my 140 got approved on march 1st. I would say contact senator or congreeman office. Atleast thru this way NSC will touch your case. I was getting the same answer what tjshah said. Even I was getting the same from my Attorney office, so I decided to go to Senator office and I do not know whether they did or not after contacting them { i guess ina week } I got my I-140 approved. Now I can wait for my 485.

Good luck guys.

Tjshah
I think you got same as my dates. I wish for youir con current approvals
Hey plastic card per your suggestion last week I did contact our local senetor. Got call from her office on same day. She told me that my I-140 is with the officer and I should hear something in this month end. That lady from senetor office who called had my whole history like when my H1 exipry extra. Actually my employer had also called last weak to NSC, and told them the situation. The customer service officer said that she will def. send an email to NSC officer. Within 2 days my LUD changed and now it says that we have responded to your query and you should hear something in 1 month. The senetor office lady told me that same thing that my employer has initiated the request and I should hear something in this month end.
I strongly recommand everybody to call their local senetor.
So now I have to compulsary wait till this month end. If nothing happens then only I have to call NSC.

tjshah

u did the right thing. atleast they are now looking at your case. i think your case will probably clear by the end of this month.

I did that too !

I did contact the local congressman, looks like they followed up with CIS quickly, but the response I got was not very helpful. Regarding my I-140 delay, it said the visa dates have regressed, hence it is put on hold.

This is wrong because visa regression applies only to I-485, not I-140s. I remember confirming that with my lawyer couple of months ago. I called the congressman back ( meaning his secretary) and gave all this info. She said she will follow up with CIS again.

I was really upset with the kind of response I got. Isn't that basic info ?. Guys, what do you think ?

contacted congressman/senator

In mid of february I sent emails to my area congressman and to the senator. I brought to their notice that my case has been pending since Nov 18, 2003 and the cases ahead of me are being processed and USCIS does not seem to be following any order.

The office of congressman informed me through an email that they inquired from USCIS and my case would take 60-90 days. If nothing happens in 90 days I should contact them again.

I got a letter in mail yesterday from the senator's office that my inquiry has been submitted to USCIS and they will let me know in 30 days.

So far there is no change in update dates.

Just waiting for results...

tjshah
Good Luck and for sure you will here good news I can not say 485 but for sure you will see your I-140 approval with in couple of days.

Anildel
Call the senator office and tell them that your ND date has passed. since you have contacted their office when your ND was back and now your ND date has passed. Noting wrong in getting back with them. Give a try.

The reason I'm saying is, I wasted time thinking whether I should do or not. We are not doing any thing wrong by asking sentor office to touch base with NSC.

Remember NSC is the most Un organized service center.

plastic_card, please clarify

"Anildel
Call the senator office and tell them that your ND date has passed. since you have contacted their office when your ND was back and now your ND date has passed. Noting wrong in getting back with them. Give a try."

Plastic_card, I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. My notice date is Nov 18, 2003 and date posted currently on NSC website for EB2 is Sep 30, 2003. How do you say my ND has passed? What am I missing here?

Hi 2003 applicants,

It is good to see all you guys and others in a similar situation to give voice to your frustrations where it matters. Unless the NSC is questioned from top to down by the authorities (senators) who can, those bunch of bafoons are not going to change their sickening habits. Through the rightful representations, they should be questioned on what the f@*# are they doing.

Best luck. May sanity prevail at NSC.

DIGS

anildel
sorry, i did not see your ND. I was thinking that you are also from sep 2003 lot. Since your's is November, What you can do is just wait for some more time. Senator office will say the same line 'NSC is Processing applications till Sep30'.

Sorry man. You have to wait. I wish for your 140 approval.

for those who have contact your local congressman and get postive answers: can you also tell us which state that you are from? i think it differs from the state. i'm from il and all i get is your case is in the time frame of processing. my lawyer just called the 800 number again and she can't even initiate an inquiry cause the processing time is still in Aug 2003. what shall we do?!