Anybody called TSC today (28th June)

StillAlive

Registered Users (C)
All the time I called today TSC using POJ method says "Immigration Information Officer is not available. connecting to National customer service center"

Anybody else experience this from today?

All the time I called today TSC using POJ method says "Immigration Information Officer is not available. connecting to National customer service center"

Anybody else experience this from today?

Yes. I called up 2 days ago and same thing happened to me.
I had no patience to try again

Yep, I just called and same thing. Looks like they have changed their system settings to divert all calls to NCSC.

i experienced it before a couple of times. I guess it happens when they have a large calls volume. try to call again. sometimes its ok but it tells you to wait 20 to 30 minutes...

In anticipating more number of call from July, they might take this step for a while

Today is the first day from last 3 weeks that I didn't call TSC, I gave up my friends whether you call or not nothing will change, it's only our satisfaction to talk to some nice reps which will happen very rarely and it is waste of time trying to talk to m*****.
I was concetrating on my work when there was retrogression and now I am not able to concetrate on my work wasting time to call the reps. Checking this site, USCIS and my email every 10 mins.....

Today is the first day from last 3 weeks that I didn't call TSC, I gave up my friends whether you call or not nothing will change, it's only our satisfaction to talk to some nice reps which will happen very rarely and it is waste of time trying to talk to m*****.
I was concetrating on my work when there was retrogression and now I am not able to concetrate on my work wasting time to call the reps. Checking this site, USCIS and my email every 10 mins.....

True, I agree. When I hear them saying that my case is stuck in name check, I get nervous and then frustrated and finally mad.
It will come when its due, I guess. Nothing is in our hands

Two day back I had infopass appointment . What is status of my case ? Transfer to TCS center . What about my NC and Finger print I cannot see anything and also I cannot tell more that that . After long concerstion see check the sreen and told me that you card is in Producation . Did this mean that It is Approved . I cannot see anything I see only showing me that card is in producation in TCS.

So anybady has this experience in Infopass?

That's it guys. But online message is same as old case pending to TCS.

last month I called NC is pending and we had not loaded your FP result to system It will take time How much two week.

Today I called No luck . No IO is avaliable to take to you. Transfer to NCS.

I thing know one knows that what's going on And I also there no EB2 approvel from Transfer case to TCS.

--------------------------------
PD : DEC 2001 - EB2(VSC -> TCS)
I485 : RD: Oct 2005; AD:??
I140 -: AD: Dec 2005
I131(TD-3) -: RD:04/06/2007; LUD: 04/07/2007
I765(EAD-3) -: RD:04/06/2007; LUD: 04/10/2007 ; FP : 06/23/2007
I485 : Transfer on 03/15/2007;03/27/2007; FP2(Code 2): 05/12/2007;

Info Pass Appointment

I am also in a same boat.
EB2 - (PD Sep/2001) 485 RD (Sep/2004)
Name Check clear March/2007
Case Transfered 07/March/2007
FP2 Done 08/May/2007
Talked to VSC IO on 10/Jun/2007. Asked to wait till 180 days complete after transfer.
Open SR today, national service rep was telling me that my background check is not cleared yet. I told her that I received the letter from FBI that my background check was completed in March 2007. She adviced me to go to Infopass and discuss with IO (show FBI letter etc.)
I have appointment on 3rd Jul.

My feeling is that next month (Jul) EB2 approvals should start processing.

Otherwise I am filing my EAD and use AC21 (Only problem for me is that my current job is not in same field which was mentioned in Labor/485 etc.)

How did you manage to get a letter from FBI?

I am also in a same boat.
EB2 - (PD Sep/2001) 485 RD (Sep/2004)
Name Check clear March/2007
Case Transfered 07/March/2007
FP2 Done 08/May/2007
Talked to VSC IO on 10/Jun/2007. Asked to wait till 180 days complete after transfer.
Open SR today, national service rep was telling me that my background check is not cleared yet. I told her that I received the letter from FBI that my background check was completed in March 2007. She adviced me to go to Infopass and discuss with IO (show FBI letter etc.)
I have appointment on 3rd Jul.

My feeling is that next month (Jul) EB2 approvals should start processing.

Otherwise I am filing my EAD and use AC21 (Only problem for me is that my current job is not in same field which was mentioned in Labor/485 etc.)

Please let me know, Sudh, I am in a deep s#@$!
Would appreciate your response.

Sent Letter to First Lady's Office

Please let me know, Sudh, I am in a deep s#@$!
Would appreciate your response.

I sent simple letter with 485 receipt letter to first lady's office, explaininng the situation in March 07.
I think that my name check was clear at same time. I do not think that her letter helped my case.
However, my wife's case got approved in May (it takes about 3 months FBI to reply back) and that same I time I received the letter from FBI (with reference to my letter to First Lady). I believe that her letter helped in ragard to my wife's name check.

Good Luck.

Thanks for your response Sudh!

I sent simple letter with 485 receipt letter to first ....

Thanks for the info buddy.
FL rocks! :) (Is that politically correct?) I wrote to her a couple of weeks ago, I guess I will wait for a couple of months then.

Regards