anybody called IIO today?

abci

Registered Users (C)
I am asking this so that we can find out for sure if INS will not process any cases this week.

Thanks

Here you go ..

I asked about the status of my case. RD : 11/28/00 ND 12/13/00.IIO said it is assigned to an officer and i can hear the decision in 4 weeks.

BSB1

Thank you guys.

I was told my case in decision making process on Friday.RD & ND December 2000. I dont know what that means? How is it different from being assigned to officer?

No Title

decision making process means RFE. Polite way of letting you know that
there is an RFE going to be issued :(

No Title

I don\'t think so! It could just mean that the case is with an officer and he is looking into your case. Usually, IIO\'s will clearly tell you that an RFE has been generated.

No Title

I was told the same thing on Friday, decision making process means case being reviewed.

Me too!!

It is frustrating to wait for so long .. and the IIOs at VSc do not provide us with relevant information. I called last Thursday and they told me "your case is PENDING". nothing more !!

It is really taking a toll on our day to day life to wait for this 485 thing to turn in our favor !

My RD 11/8/2000 ND 12/1/2000 FP 4/25/2001

INS is still approving I485 this week?

Has anybody checked with IIO that they are still approving I-485 depite of the going on audit? Or anyboday got approved this week, please post!

Thanks!

I am not sure !

I heard a lot of people saying that INS will do the audit during the first week of Oct. I am not sure about this news. Did they publish this info anywhere ? Its not that we saw any approvals yesterday (Oct 1st) - but I just wanted to make sure that I dont have to call VSC during this week if the audit part is true

Thanks