Anybody been waiting longer than 5 months....

Rayman

Registered Users (C)
for their plastic card? My wife had her PP stamped on 6/13. I received my card well over a montha ago but her status has not changed. Call BCIS and sent in a G-731, but as you know that never helps....

I did not finish 5 months yet, but iam in a similar position except that my wife(secondary applicant on 485) got her card on Oct 14th. Both me & my wife got our passports stamped at Newark, NJ on Aug 26th. We subnmitted form G-731 on Sep 1st, 2003 for receiving the card to a new address. My wife receied her card at the new address, Iam still waiting for my card to be ordered.

I've completed 4 months today (11/24/03 but neither the message changed to Card order/mailed nor the card's recieved. As i'm travelling to India on 12/09/03 via Air Canada. Actually i'm travelling from Washington D.c To Tronto and via Air Canada to New India(couldn't get ticket for another Airlines), so i'm wondering, if it is absolutely no problem to travel on Passport stamped with I-551(valid until July 2004) and what document i can take with me during travel to support my Stamping. Pl. share exepriences to help me here.

sainI,

I travelled recently on my I-551 stamp and had no issues. The satmp is as good as the actual card. So don't worry you will be just fine.