Anybody after 2nd FP waiting or approved ?

Rqeuested IIO

Rajramani,
Yes when i did talk to IIO i requested the case to be assigned to an Officer.
Basically after the case comes out of the Unit it comes to the Supervisor who then assigne to a Officer.
The \'CC\' misght be to the Supervisor...
Hope this helps

Similar Case any suggestions!

I got RFE in September. Reply we sent immediately. AVM was not updated for 3 months. We sent the reply again and AVM was changed. But now my FP is more than 17 months. AVM says priliminary processing is done. Am I going to get 2nd FP? Any idea what area my file is in and how many months more to get approved.
ND 4/2000, FP 7/2000, RFE 9/2001
Thanks for the feed back in advance
CAK

Talked to an IIO again

They still have not updated my case to reflect that I have already taken the 2nd FP. Their case status still shows I have FPs scheduled. I had an IIO confirm a few days back that they did receive my 2nd FP from FBI.

My case is assigned to a Supervisor

Talked to a nice IIO today and she told me my case was assigned to a Supervisor who will assign it and Officer (and a gentleman hopefully) !!!

Yes, approved after second FP..

Please check my post earlier in the main discussion.

My second FP was on 11/27/01. Approval was dated 12/31/01, EB3.
received notice on 1/7/02 and stamped on 1/10/02. Did not get wife\'s notice approval yet.

Hmm Interesting

congrats for getting approval!!!
Also as u indicated in previous mail your case was with Officer #154
Same guy has my case since JAN13-2001
I am not sure how U came to know that this particular officer was not supposed to look at 485 cases.
Please let me know
Rgds

Still waiting

I have done FP on 01/17/02 at new office in Nashville.Hands were very dry and with cracks,because of cold weather.But with the new machine system,they did good job.Later on the same day,called FBI.As per FBI,the FP\'s were cleared same day,and sent back to TSC.I hope for the sooner approval.
ND Sep.1999
FP-1 Jan. 2000