Any update on guys with RD 6/01 and 7/01?

Hopeful0820

Registered Users (C)
sadboymemphis and sleeper,

Any update on your cases? Mine has no news at all. RD: 6/22/01, ND 7/16/01, FP 1/21/03. Called NCSC and was asked to wait for 30 days past (only 26 days now). Wrote to both congressman and senator and am waiting for their replies. Lazy lawyer did not want to do anything other than asking me to wait.

Hopeful0820

I contacted senator's office for an inquiry on my case last week.
They told me today that since my F.P has expired, TSC will reissue my F.P and then my case will taken up by the officer.
So i am still in wait mode.

Let us keep this thread open for guys like us.
Let you know when i receive my F.P

Looks like your senator responded to you pretty quickly. How did you contact him? By writing or by phone? I wrote to two senators in one week interval and the earlier one told me my letter has not been processed by them yet. The congresswoman's office told me that they already contacted TSC and was waiting for reply from them and that was last week. I live in the Bay Area in CA.

Also, what is your online status now. Mine is FP received on 2/3/03.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!
My ND/RD is 4/01.
Ist FP 4/02
Have not received notice for 2nd FP yet.
RFE 3/04
RFE ack 3/22/04
Waiting forever...

alligator2,

At least you know your case is touched and will be approved very soon. I have no idea where my file is now.

Try writing a letter to TSC that your FP is expiring and expedite your case. One of the members I believe it was bajis has posted address and fax numbers and a sample of a letter.

I did send a letter in last week of feb. 2004 (my FP date was 2/19/2003) I got my approval on 3/29/2004. I don't know if that letter triggered it.

No harm to try.

Hopeful0820

I just called senator's office and was told about my status after a week.
My web status remains unchanged says they are still processing my case for last 18 months.
Try calling senator's office.
Good luck.

For the past month, I have sent several letters and faxes to TSC with no results. I basically sent in a new letter and fax every time the official processing time is updated. First to remind them that my FP is expiring and now saying the official processing time is also past my RD. I have tried everything that is possible but nothing comes out from the black hole yet.

jbond_007, which address did you send you letter to? Did you use any special delivery such as express mail? Thanks.

RD 7/3/01
ND 8/3/01
1st FP - 11/02
2nd FP scheduled 4/6/04

Called the 1-800 # to report expiry of 1st FP last month. During the call, I ended up reporting a change of address. I actually moved last year and filed AR11 but did not call and report the new address at that time. After about a week, I received the 2nd FP notice scheduled for 4/6. Hopefully they should adjucate my case before end of April.