ANY UPDATE ON AMENDED I-140 Receipt Notice for cases filed in MAY - IGATERS

No Title

My ammended I140 was approved on 06/11/2001. RD is 08/99. Just got of the phone after talking to INS (IIO). She informed me that my case is under review and I will have to wait for 2 to 3 weeks. I do not know whether I can believe her, but I hope it becomes true.

No Title

gc0999, the RD that you mentioned is that for your I-485? Could you please post when was your amended I-140 filed and when did you receive your receipt notice for the same. Thanks

No Title

Details are as follows
I485 RD 08/1999
     ND 09/1999
A140 RD April 17, 2001
     ND May 08, 2001
The ammended A140 was approved on June 11, and I came to know it in TN\'s email.

No Title

thanks gc0999. I wish you good luck and based on the current trend it looks like you should hear your approval on or before June 22nd. Good luck to you. I am waiting for my amended I-140 receipt notice.

No Title

whatthehell. Did u try to check with your PM about the A I140 receipt notice. Because, I did not get that by post. My PM has faxed me a copy after lot of emails. There is some problem in Igate regarding this matter.

No Title

I didn\'t talk to my PM. Do you think that will be useful to do. I did receive an email from ESC yesterday stating that LD has started receiving the receipt notices for the cases filed during the last week of April and I was told to hold on few more weeks. Don\'t know is the few is one week or two more weeks etc.,

No Title

I had applied for AP on May 24. I got the receipt notice today with ND of JUNE 07. So Guys, keep up your spirits. I think you would all receive your receipts soon. Apart from VSC, we have our own in-house "INS" department not to mention ESC/HR where delays add on to VSC\'s delays.

VSCRD1199

No Title

Thanks VSCRD1199. I hope that AP also has to go thru\' the same Mail room in VSC. If that means they should have already received the receipt notices for all other cases. Hope we will start receiving lot of receipt notices in short time.

No Title

Looks like things are happening at IGATE. 50 people have their ammended 140 approved in June. I know for sure one of them got their 485 approval y\'day and he even got passport stamped this morning.I would appreciate if anyof you got a mail from LD regarding your 140 approval.I got a mail saying my reciept was recd and has been mailed out - True to the word , I got a copy of my recipt yesterday.
It says - recd on April 26th Notice date may 24th.
I guess once 140 is approved they are processing 485.
Let us hope for the best and please share as much information as you can to keep us live and kicking.
good luck

No Title

Seems VSC is sending out receipt notices based on type of case some are
on fast (which is just normal time) track and the rest are on slow (almost crawling)
track. I hope they send recipt notices for the ammended 140\'s very fast (or simultaneously approve ammended 140 or even better simultaneosly approve 485) .
I have given up hope on AC21 guidelines for at least the forseeable future.

No Title

cool_bandha don\'t get fed up. You will get to that soon. Here is my time table for all of us getting our approval. From the notice date of your amended I-140 give it a 6 weeks time by which you should get your I-140 approved. From that time give about 2-3 weeks for the I-485 approval. If you have a I-140 nd of June 15th, then, by August 1st week you will get your I-140 approved. Then, by end of august you will get your GC approved. It\'s a matter of another 2-3 months time frame. But INS is really testing my patience.

No Title

whatthehell, My amended I140 date is 4/18/01. It is more than 6 weeks and it is still not approved. I guess you also need luck.

No Title

akashganga, don\'t worry. You will get yours too soon. Keep your spirit and morale up at this difficult time. My wishes are always with you folks. Lot of my friends who works with IBM and other companies, who filed their GC almost after 1 year plus already got their approvals 3 months back. Their ND is 9 months later than me. What to do? I hope there will be some one left to congratulate me the day I hear the good news for myself. It is very frustating. I will be hearing something from my senator next week. I will keep you guys update.

No Title

whatthehell, thanks for your kind words and wishes. I need all of that. We all need all of that specially in these difficult economic conditions. I am sure you will get yours too soon. There will be plenty of IGATERs still in this forum when we leave. I485 will be there for a long time.

No Title

Did any one called IIO to see whether their amended I-140 is on their system for cases filed during the last week of April and first or second week of May? Please share the info.